1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Construction plans

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FinDude, Jun 25, 2011.

1. FinDude

FinDude KAG Guard Tester

Basically, you can purchase the ability for your to build certain blocks (or building blueprints) for your team at a tent, for a certain pile of gold.

I think the drawbridge tile is a good candidate for testing this out.

Gold costs would be scaled to the gold found on the map,
    and possibly made higher if the plans have been bought by the other team already.

Destroying a large outpost could have a chance of dropping a plan or two that the team owns. Carrying the plan back to your base will either refund you it's gold cost or give your team access to it, depending on if your team owns it yet or not.

Having sacks to store the gold is pretty much a prerequisite. I think those should maybe cost 8 gold a piece, and be purchasable from all non-smallest outposts and the base.

The amount of gold generated should probably be adjusted and normalized once it starts to have more uses.

2. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

Absolutely loving this idea!

3. Rockyz

Rockyz Guest

Great idea, Neat is right!

this idea deserves to be in game but does it have to be permanent or can we change it to no blueprint mode?
    Stealing Creation Mode would be it's name am i right?

4. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

Sounds good, but: A builder can make a plan with certain amount of gold, and that will give him a blueprint of, well, what the blueprint IS about, but only for him. No one else. And when he dies, the blueprint drops and it will be there forever if it ain't destroyed by hammer, sword, bomb or arrow. If another builder picks it up, he gets that blueprint. It's pretty simple. b Sounds even better?
    (still in WC, so I might be a bit tangled [LOL])

5. FinDude

FinDude KAG Guard Tester

No. That sounds dumb.

6. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

I disagree with the disagreement.

7. FinDude

FinDude KAG Guard Tester

Okay this is stupid. Anyways, it's a team game. The last thing we need is people fighting over gold for personal gain within their own team.

8. Slappy Moose

Slappy Moose Guest

No. Selfishness doesn't belong in a game like KAG.