1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Control implementations

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by bru-jaz, Dec 8, 2013.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. bru-jaz

bru-jaz Haxor

Sorry for double thread, but those are different things

"E" key Actions Shortcuts:

It would be great if you could be more quicker to change class in the main hall, etc. I mean, after you press "E" change class icon, pressing another key to quickly choose a new class (example: "G archer H builder J knight) because its very difficult to accurate aim to the icons when an enemy is getting into your hall / killing you at spawn.

Drop all items button/key combination:
    A shortcut to throw all your inventory's items instead of droping them manually one by one, just "E+ something" and poop all out. I.E: As non-builder, you stole resources. Also in tth, when you fill your inventory with weapons from the shops that you don't want.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
    zerd and BlueLuigi like this.
  2. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

I like the quick class switch idea. I was thinking it would be good if you tap e on the hall/tent you can switch to the next class (like you can tap f to quick switch bombs/arrows)
    e.g. knight > archer. archer > builder. builder > knight
    Maybe archer and builder always changes to knight if you tap e so you don't spend ages switching to knight if there's an enemy spawn killing.

Another idea could be if you hold e on the hall/tent, press and hold the a, w, or d key then let go of e it should switch to a certain class.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
  3. bru-jaz

bru-jaz Haxor

I like that one more. But it shouldnt be as default, though.
    Anyway, nobody gave a sh¨¨t about this in 2013 and surely nobody will give in the future.

4. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

You can still click e to bring up the gui like normal but to change class faster you can hold it down.
    This method of changing class should be similar to the emotes menu but still involve the current method.

Mods: Rainbows