1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Forum Conversation Essentials

Discussion in 'Forum, wiki and other THD pages' started by Furai, Dec 13, 2014.

Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97
  1. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Hey,

So I've just installed add-on called Conversation Essentials. List of features copied from the developers page:
    As you can see it's a paid add-on. It greatly reduced our forum funds so I'd really appreciate some donations coming our way. You can do so by going to your profile and choosing there account upgrades.

//EDIT: Side note - I've also added rules tab on to the navigation bar in all the styles from which it was missing.

Cheers,
    Furai

Last edited: Dec 13, 2014
  2. Furai

@UnnamedPlayer reported that searching conversation doesn't work for him. Does anyone else experience issues like that? When you go to your conversations go to search box, type phrase and tick search conversations. It should work.

3. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

Nope, Its searched the entire forum instead.

4. Furai

Contacted author of this add-on. I'll see, maybe I have done something wrong while installing it or it has some bugs.

5. Furai

Searching conversations should be fixed now.

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97