1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Report players that have been found griefing, hacking or abusive here. No discussion, evidence only; please use the template and read the stickies.
    Dismiss Notice

Coolorphans

Discussion in 'Reports for Abusive Players/Cheaters' started by an_obamanation, May 16, 2016.

1. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

Server: Official FUN CTF

Time: 2-3 hours ago

Evidence:
    Video: None, but multiple screenshots and a chatlog showing him false kicking after his griefing.

Screenshots:

Chat Logs:
    [20:12:30] <Terri> +++++
    [20:12:31] <elf4691214> WTF
    [20:12:35] --- A vote was started by CoolOrphans0 ---
    [20:12:36] --- CoolOrphans0 Voted In Favour ---
    [20:12:36] <elf4691214> ...
    [20:12:37] <Terri> Got five screenshots of that.
    [20:12:37] --- elf4691214 Voted In Favour ---
    [20:12:38] --- an_obamanation Voted Against ---
    [20:12:38] --- xXDEEKFROGXx Voted In Favour ---
    [20:12:39] --- Jadex64 Voted Against ---
    [20:12:40] <Terri> Wtf I didn't do it
    [20:12:41] <Rat RichardSTF> what did he do ?
    [20:12:43] <Terri> It was orphans
    [20:12:45] <CoolOrphans> yea you did
    [20:12:46] --- gorilakingmk2000 Voted Against ---
    [20:12:47] <alexwv> what he do
    [20:12:48] <Terri> Orphans just griefed
    [20:12:49] <Jadex> er
    [20:12:51] <Terri> Teamkilled me and elf
    [20:12:53] <Terri> I have screenshots of it
    [20:12:53] <CoolOrphans> you stacked lbocks and killed him
    [20:12:55] <Rat RichardSTF> alrighty then
    [20:12:56] --- alexwv Voted In Favour ---
    [20:12:57] <Rat RichardSTF> il ban him
    [20:12:58] EPICMAN12313 connected as Mantis
    [20:12:59] <CoolOrphans> wtf
    [20:13:02] Mantis (EPICMAN12313) has joined Blue Team
    [20:13:04] --- Vote passed: 4 vs 3 ---
    [20:13:04] Votekick passed! an_obamanation will be kicked out.
    [20:13:05] DISCONNECTED FROM SERVER

Reason: Grefing/teamkilling

Comments: While at this time it was on a modded server, orphans will grief and teamkill pretty much anywhere. I've seen him do it on official servers as well but he was promptly kicked and I gathered no evidence back then, now that I got some screenies I thought i'd make a report and warn people. This guy is another one of those what I like to call "Stealth griefers", basically they'll act all fun and innocent and then suddenly they'll do some subtle breaking of shops back at base, or open up your flag while nobody is looking. Then, when they're caught, they vote to kick the player who caught them as fast as they can, and immediately flee that area. What this does is confuses the community into thinking a reputable player did the damage. It also leaves them less suspicious so they can do even more griefing. Orphans is like Trapmaster, he doesn't grief every game but when he does it hurts a team hard, he'll also blame the griefing on other people like Trapmaster. I'm going to one of the admins @RichardSTF with these screenies as well, hoping to clarify what happened and hopefully get a ban on this guy.

Another thing that makes him a very deceptive stealth griefer is that the last match me and him were actually a team, using building teamwork in order to steal their flags and stuff. So just a warning, if you see orphans make a vote to kick somebody, just be careful and read it before pressing O. Thanks.

Mcrackin and Anszej like this.
  2. Mcrackin

Mcrackin Catapult Fodder Donator

He did the same thing to a group in IKO's ADVENTURE server tonight, I didnt think it was him greifing as hes a regular I see on a lot, but when i called him out for it he then voted to kick me and in the small server with 10 peeps they all voted against me. Really pissed me off as there aren't too many populated servers at the moment, so getting banned on one makes it hard to play this game....

-Bucky