1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows Could not load autoconfig.gm

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Livesparkk, Aug 24, 2013.

?

Has this happened to you?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    72.7%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  1. Livesparkk

Livesparkk Ballista Bolt Thrower

This happens every day. I just boot up the game normally and then i get the error. From what I can gather from the message something keeps altering the scripts and breakin em' :QQ: (I'll include a screenshot)
    This is quite annoying. Clicking Fix game does not work, and I have to uninstall and reinstall to fix it. Then I can start the game normally for about a day but then i get the error. I don't have any texture packs or anything like that. This has Become quite frustrating and I could use some help :3

Attached Files:

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

This tends to happen due to you using invalid characters for your clan tag. Don't use ' or ; or \ or / etc, cause those are special characters when read by the game.

3. Livesparkk

I haven't got a clantag?

4. Livesparkk

You've just gotta delete the config file in base then go to uninstall a program and click fix on kag- it'll fix the problem. You have to delete the config file or it wont work.

5. Lehmure

Lehmure Shark Slayer
    1. KRPG

Well, i tried, didn't work. Then i downloaded the version from the site, and it went back to build 422.

6. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

After re-installing it save a backup copy of that file then just copy and paste that file every time it happens rather then going through the annoying process of re-installing the game everytime

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but this makes fixing it a lot easier and quicker