1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Trench Run Couldn't login to Trench Run because password box wouldn't accept @ symbol

Discussion in 'Help' started by SkyLightna, Dec 13, 2016.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. SkyLightna

SkyLightna Builder Stabber

I got this game yesterday and tried to login, but it wasn't working. I tried again a while ago and it still didn't work, so in an effort to try and figure out the problem, I tried entering my email into the username box (just to see what would happen) and it wouldn't accept the @ symbol. Then I realized that my password contains an @ symbol, so I logged into the website and changed my password to one without the @ symbol. I then tried to login to the game and it worked. The game immediately crashes afterwards, but I think that's another matter altogether since it's probably because I'm on Linux.

EDIT: Added some clarification.

2. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Do you run the game standalone or via Steam?

3. SkyLightna

The steam version crashed, so I was running it directly via rungame.sh in `~/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/common/Trench Run`

4. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Hmm, standalone might crash because of wrong libpng lib. Steam provides necessary environment to run TrenchRun and it really shouldn't crash there.
    What distribution are you using?

5. SkyLightna

Arch Linux x64 more details in the screenshot:

[​IMG]

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey