1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

CowboyDan

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CowboyDan, Feb 23, 2016.

1. CowboyDan

CowboyDan Bison Rider Staff Alumni Donator Tester

Region: east coast North America.

A short description of why you want to become a tester:
    I would like to become a tester to help with the development process of THD's games. I have been interested in it since I first heard of Trench Run. I want to be able to test builds and report bugs to ensure that the builds are in great shape before reaching the public.
    Have you ever used IRC?
    Yes, I've used it an okay amount in the kag channel and gather channel.

What OS do you use?
    Windows 8.1

Find a bug in KAG or TR and give a brief bug report on it or give some constructive feedback on a feature in one of those games.

KAG build 1741
    Builders can mine doors that allies are holding in their hands.
    This results in a way for builders to get infinite stone and can be exploited if they're in a tunnel together.
    To replicate it you can select a stone door in the builder menu and tell your friend to mine the door that appears on your player after it's selected. You will not lose any stone but your ally will gain some.
    Any other information you'd like us to know or take into consideration?
    I have easy contact to most of the US player base and other testers which would make group testing sessions more likely to happen. also , don't know how to write code.