1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Report players that have been found griefing, hacking or abusive here. No discussion, evidence only; please use the template and read the stickies.
    Dismiss Notice

cpaslui

Discussion in 'Reports for Abusive Players/Cheaters' started by Mindmight, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Mindmight

Mindmight Catapult Fodder

Server: Official CTF EU No. 2

Time: 17 04 2019 @ 02:40 CET

Evidence:
    Video
    Chat Logs
    Code:
    [04:37:26] cpaslui connected as MaoZedong
    [04:37:29] MaoZedong (cpaslui) has joined Red Team
    [04:37:52] <MaoZedong> * let me grief the base *
    [04:38:23] <Mindmight> we are at peace for now
    [04:38:51] <Mindmight> * what are you doing? *
    [04:39:06] <MaoZedong> * im farming gold to buy keg to grief *
    [04:39:15] <Tomsomad> ooh
    [04:39:17] <Tomsomad> saws hurt
    [04:39:27] <Mindmight> lets kick him
    [04:39:33] --- A vote was started by Mindmight ---
    [04:39:35] --- cpaslui Voted Against ---
    [04:39:35] --- Mindmight Voted In Favour ---
    [04:39:35] --- Vote failed: 1 vs 1 (out of 2)

Reason: Griefing

Comments:

Before I launched my recording software and started recording, MaoZedong (cpaslui) exploded three kegs inside the base, so at the beginning of the video, he was carrying his fourth keg. You can see me trying to tell Tomsomad how to start a vote (since my vote failed) at the beginning of the video, and at 00:23, you can see the scoreboard.

Additional details:

I was building a base and waiting for more people to join. There was only one person in the enemy team, also doing the same. MaoZedong joined and immediately started farming gold by spamming walls outside of the base. He used up all the stone from storages and went for griefing. I have started a vote as soon as he lit up his first keg, but the other player who seemingly was very new to the game, didn't know how to vote, so the vote failed. Video ends with him continuing to mine gold for more kegs by building from wood.

I don't think KAG community needs such people as MaoZedong.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
  2. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Flagged for 2 days. Let's have griefer free weekend. It's an old account and player, should have known better.