1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Cracks Between Items in a Full Inventory

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Apronymous, May 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apronymous

Apronymous Bison Rider

Category: KAG Client
    Operating system: Windows
    Build number: 762
    Description: When your inventory is full, you can still mosue over areas that register as backpack (actually kinda' nice, but it seems unintentional)
    Steps to reproduce: In a full inventory some areas still register as backpack, but as blocks also register as backpack (with a full inventory) it seems rather pointless.
    Screenshots/Videos:
    backpackfull.png

Yagger likes this.
  2. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Hey,

I'm sorry, I'm not understanding the report - Maybe I need another morning coffee, or maybe I'm having one of those moments! but anyways, as far as I can tell the problem you're reporting is that when you mouse over the separation lines in the backpack, an additional item appears down the bottom, next to the gold in your screen? :huh?:

pls help poor silly kaizo to understand :oops:

3. Apronymous

Apronymous Bison Rider

No, I'm saying that at the areas just outside of the box, where the lines hit the wall (and also the area where the lines meet, though I learned that after the initial post) register as backpack despite not being in the box (though the center one is, obviously). Now when I say "register as backpack" I don't mean "says backpack at the bottom", I mean "you can place things"; however, as this doesn't allow you to cram extra items into your inventory all this does is help with stacking stackables. But between the facts that stacking like that can much more easily be done by just selecting a block, or by selecting something other than the item you're stacking (and then an empty space), and that the spacing for doing this is so small, and because it's outside of the inventory box (if only slightly), this didn't feel deliberate.
    Also, coffee‽ Coffee! Have you, perhaps, considered tea? It's much better. [/opinionated]

4. Kazaco97

Kazaco97 Bison Rider Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Still hasn't changed in 2 years, at this point in time I think it's not going to be changed or rather is now considered intentional.
    Will lock on the 19th unless testers/devs say otherwise.

Will be Necro-ing many threads in this section in the incoming days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.