1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows Crash Immediately Following Launch

Discussion in 'General Help' started by drakoz, Jul 9, 2016.

1. drakoz

drakoz Catapult Fodder

Hi there! I haven't played KAG in a long while (That whole Ddos ordeal... I'm real sorry for you all.) and I was looking to get back into speedrunning the 'save the princess' mode. UNFORTUNATELY, within moments of launch my game crashes. I've trawled some forums looking for solutions, but so far none have helped. I have a clean install, both of the steam associated game and the download directly from the website. I have run the game in administrator mode, and directly from the file several times. If anyone can help, that would be incredible. Thanks in advance!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 9, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 9, 2016 ---
    Whoops! Meant to be put in normal KAG... such a noob...

2. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Including logs (in Logs/ folder in KAG, most recent console log) would help us troubleshoot this a little - is it in game, in launcher, what?