1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows Crash Immediately Following Launch

Discussion in 'Help' started by drakoz, Jul 9, 2016.

Tags:
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. drakoz

drakoz Catapult Fodder

Hi there! I haven't played KAG in a long while (That whole Ddos ordeal... I'm real sorry for you all.) and I was looking to get back into speedrunning the 'save the princess' mode. UNFORTUNATELY, within moments of launch my game crashes. I've trawled some forums looking for solutions, but so far none have helped. I have a clean install, both of the steam associated game and the download directly from the website. I have run the game in administrator mode, and directly from the file several times. If anyone can help, that would be incredible. Thanks in advance!

2. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Could you post the logs of the crash? May be able to tell the cause through the logs.

3. drakoz

drakoz Catapult Fodder

I'm kind of a technical noob when it comes how to find that... where are the logs that you want and what logs do you want?

4. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

If you are using the steam version it should be in
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\King Arthur's Gold\Logs
    if you are using the standalone, it should be in
    C:\Users\makmoud98\KAG
    obv just replace ^ with your computer's username

just sort the logs folder by date modified to find the most recent one, and you can upload the log file to the forums and we can look at it.

5. drakoz

drakoz Catapult Fodder

After one launch, it only edited app and pid, so here's some logs from yesterday.

Attached Files:

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey