1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Creating a working server.

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by DarkDragonBoy, Feb 15, 2015.

1. DarkDragonBoy

DarkDragonBoy Haxor

Hi

Just wondering if someone could lend me hand here, i try to create my server do as it says, portfoward all the ports but for some reason when i try to run the .bat file it opens then does nothing at all.
    As strange as it is, the .bat opens says the server started then continually add this message.

Help Would be appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

well that cmd that opens is your server , to join it just open KAG game and join this adress "127.0.0.1:50301" .
    BTW if you want an easier way to host your server you can always use this tool I made few days ago
    https://forum.kag2d.com/resources/servertool.282/
    PM me if you need more help.
    PS:in the screenshot you uploaded it looks like the server you hosted is a "LAN" server ( which means no one else can join you if he's not on the same network and this explains why you keep getting that error) be sure that "sv_register = 1" and that your IP4 adress is a static one .
    Hope this works for you, and feel free to PM me if you need more help and I will try my best to help you bro ::):