1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Rejected "CreepyCaldera" by Potatobird

Discussion in 'CTF' started by Ni, Oct 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

2. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Unique looking map, good resource spread and interesting mid part, but begin spawnblocked is first problem + it's gives natural good place for siege, undergrond flag can be easly blocked, and this is one maps that deteriorate quicker than others. Cute looking map could be interesting but dosen't feel for me, I had chance to play on it and it wasn't greatest experience. Sorry pb but no.

3. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

I think this one may be playable with some somewhat significant changes. It's definitely tamer for one of PB's maps lol. The bottom flag is a rat-only flag, the bottom is way to claustrophobic and defensible. If it were a lot more open with less dirt backwall then maybe, or just remove it entirely (and maybe the bottom section entirely lol). The dirt backwall tentacles in front of the flags make for a much stronger tower, although they would have to be pretty close to mid which is dangerous in and of itself. I like the aesthetics of it, it's definitely unique per PB's other maps. I'm a no without changes to the bottom flag/area.

4. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

As both waffle and ferre said, the bottom flag is too strong to defend with this backwall everywhere, and I would move tent to prevent it from getting blocked by teammates / enemies, or just making a hole in the tentacle for movement. It looks really good but the bottom part is a really downside for the entire map, so its a not for me too, without changes on the bottom.

5. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

Yes: 0
    No: 3
    Rejected

mehwaffle10 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.