1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Creepypasta Heads

Discussion in 'Texture Packs' started by tlc2011, Jul 24, 2013.

1. tlc2011

tlc2011 Base Burner

-Creepypasta Heads-
    CAN'T RUN
    GO TO SLEEP

... Well! Bet you never thought I'd return to making heads, did you?

Naturally, I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing anymore, but I decided to throw you guys some free loot by uploading these three heads:

Slender Man:
    [​IMG]ALWAYS WATCHES - NO EYES

Not much to say. The well-known Creepypasta monster actually already has a texture pack out, but I just wanted to make my own head for you guys.

Jeff the Killer:
    [​IMG]Go to sleep...
    Ah, the not-so-well-known creepypasta monster. Put a lot of work into this.
    And, finally:
    Eyeless Jack:
    [​IMG]
    Yeah, I know, Eyeless Jack is.. Not exactly well-known, that is a truly mediocre head, even compared to the others (slendy looks... Mildly odd and Jeff looks like a clown) and the head, in my opinion, looks nothing like Eyeless Jack, but I wanted to give you three heads.
    It looks mildly better ingame, trust me. Also, his mask changes color depending on your team.
    Anyway, here's the MaleHeads.png:
    [​IMG]
    I hope you enjoy. :)​
    EDIT: Added a new version of Slendy's head, and two new ones; BEN and the Rake. Hope you enjoy.​
    ...You shouldn't have done that.

Attached Files:

xThunderBirdx, MrError and Drusse like this.
  2. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

My first reaction... What da fack.

miniu, Digger101, tlc2011 and 2 others like this.
  3. tlc2011

tlc2011 Base Burner

Yeah, I've been out of practice for a while... At least they look somewhat good.

Yeah, I know, they look weird. I suppose I'm gonna have to practice a bit more.

4. These heads looks strange.

miniu and tlc2011 like this.
  5. tlc2011

tlc2011 Base Burner

Glad you think so. They're supposed to look like that, though I think I made Jeff's head a bit too large.

I'm just surprised I didn't run out of space, really.

EDIT: Oh, and, ah, by the way, if you want me to make any more heads based off of creepypastas, you're gonna have to PM me the original pasta or post it here (spoilered, please) as I am at a loss for what to make next.

I sacrifice my sleep for your... For your...

I got nothing. It's just fun to make these heads.

Drusse likes this.