1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Cross-Code

Discussion in 'Other games' started by Rayne, Mar 12, 2015.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

That's pretty amazing. Most RPG Maker games never saw more than a demo, so I can't really be upset that he never finished. I just recently rediscovered it since I was looking for the Eternal Souls CBS (custom battle system for you non-RPG Maker nobs) and saw it in a list. Can't understand a lick of the German, but goddamn is it pretty!

Really looking forward to this game. It's definitely one of the best playing and best handling action RPGs I've ever seen. I'll just parrot what everyone else said and give you a thumbs up for the silky smooth controls and gameplay. The game based around it seems really interesting too!

BlueLuigi, GFluegel and Noburu like this.
  2. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Lawrence_Shagsworth Joke Slayer Official Server Admin

Bit necro but meh. Played early access and had a blast playing each mode! My favorite game-mode would have to be Puzzle, because the final challenge was a pain in the ass to beat. But with much trial and error, I finally conquered it!

3. jimmyzoudcba

jimmyzoudcba Haxor Tester

LOL dwang
    what happened!?!
    Everyone around me knows crosscode those days!?

GFluegel likes this.
  4. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Lawrence_Shagsworth Joke Slayer Official Server Admin

Played 0.22(I think?), really liking the look of Rookie Harbour. Lots of markets selling lots of items, now getting every item in the game will be harder! I'm interesting in what the locked areas will look like

GFluegel likes this.
  5. GFluegel

GFluegel Catapult Fodder

Great to see that you're still at it here! :D
    I guess most of you have already noticed it, but CrossCode has come to Steam with an EarlyAccess version. It will get a major update with new content roughly every 1-2months. Everyone who pledged 25$ or higher during Indiegogo has gotten a Steam-Code (those will also get a credit-entry for their early support).

CrossCode on Steam

I guess I will also update my signature at some point...

Thanks, that's good to hear! Actually feedback about the items, itemdrops and trading are very important to us, because we need to get a feel how players are dealing with it, so we can balance it accordingly.

Mods: BlueLuigi