1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Crosswire

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Sohkyo, Jul 20, 2015.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. Sohkyo

Sohkyo Bison Rider
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

The idea of the crosswire is for merely compaction while building something with mechanisms, as the name itself says, two different cross-shaped wires, but without interfering each other.

The concept looks something like this:

lol.jpg

Last edited: Jul 20, 2015
    watermelon200, EhRa, Chukka and 6 others like this.
  2. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

Emitters and receivers can do this.

PUNK123 likes this.
  3. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Not in cluttered areas.

4. Sohkyo

Sohkyo Bison Rider
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Obviously I know they can solve the trick, but as I said, it'd be REALLY useful for COMPACTION, also for the fact that they can consume more space than needed and even interfering others emitters/receivers forcing you to redo your system.

5. Verrazano

Verrazano Flat Chested Haggy Old Souless Witchy Witch Witch THD Team Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

I'm pretty sure I talked to Skinney about this kind of thing before. Basically it's not easily code able in the current system. The grid can only have one power value per a cell. So unless both directions have the same power value it wouldn't work, and if they had the same power value well then... it wouldn't be cross wires. You might be able to add it with some major gird changes though.

6. Skinney

Skinney THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator Tester

Many people have suggested this, and it's something I would like to eventually add.

Sohkyo likes this.
Mods: Rainbows