1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

CTF Modded 2014-08-09

More classes, buildable halls, town center, factories, farms.

1. RadioActive

RadioActive Guest

Ofc he is! He love to update / restart his servers and he could do this every 10 minutes. I'll post some bug reports soon so there will be another opportunity to do so.

jk ::P:

Olimarrex and Tsilliev like this.
  2. Leo

Leo Haxor

Yeah I'll do that.

Tsilliev likes this.
  3. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

I will join and test. ::D:

4. Leo

Leo Haxor

Can't do it in a server with players. I never kill an active server. I updated the US server.

5. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

Yes they are much better now, I just need to tweak them a little more so they constantly hold the shield up right from spawning.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 4, 2015, Original Post Date: Apr 4, 2015 ---
    @Leo I should test more before I hand you the update, sorry to make you to do this again, in the knight folder can you delete knightbrain2.as and put this one instead?
    This way the knight guards will always have their shield up.

Attached Files:

6. Leo

Leo Haxor

@Tsilliev I am a bit lost with all these updates. Try both EU and US servers and tell me if they are up-to-date. Also remember the maps.

7. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

I tested on the US, they are as they should be. :thumbs_up:

8. Leo

Leo Haxor

What about EU ?

9. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

Let me check.

edit: yes the knight guards are okay there as well

10. kaggit

kaggit Bison Rider

Hey dude. I would like to host the Zombies Expanded mod but not sure how to do it. I know how to host directly from my PC but that is not a great idea as @Tsilliev found out. So can you please tell me how you host, please @Leo?

11. Leo

Leo Haxor

What do you mean "how I host" ? You find a hoster in the location you want, you pay, you get a server.

12. kaggit

kaggit Bison Rider

That's exactly what I meant. :3

13. Olimarrex

Olimarrex Ballista Bolt Thrower Official Server Admin

Are there other CTF Expanded pages? Or were they removed when CTF Expanded went down before?

14. jimster6000

jimster6000 Horde Gibber

Hello Tsilliev,

I had tried to download your mod, but when I checked to see I had done the steps correctly, I had made no mistakes from the instructions and when I try to join my server I get this error.

Thanks

Attached Files:

15. kaggit

kaggit Bison Rider

If you downloaded the mod from the resources page then that's your problem. The last version released to the public is broken I believe.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 25, 2015, Original Post Date: Apr 25, 2015 ---
    Is it just me or are all the CTF Expanded servers down? :c

16. jimster6000

jimster6000 Horde Gibber

Yeah I can never find any CTF Expanded servers ether ;_;

17. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

downloaded it and made a server with it, it seems to be working. CTF Expanded is the name, the description is "Made by Tsilliev. Hosted in Germany"

@edit: some problems with mapcycle, trying to fix it
    @edit2: fixed

Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
  18. Leo

Leo Haxor

I removed my servers because Tsilliev is gone, have not heard from him for a long time.

19. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

Its broken again really?
    Or guess not. :D
    You can run them if I am not here either. :D
    It is still not working? As wormy suggested go to the mapcycle and check if everything is in the proper format meaning if on every sentence you have ";" and if you are missing the maps. If not, wormy can upload the mapcycle here.

20. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

Actually there's still a problem. I had sv_mapautocycle = 0 in autoconfig.cfg, and i made it working when i set it to 1. Also, there was still one problem, but i'm not sure if it's because of the mod: the server crashes every 30-50 minutes. I tried to set up another server with only the Dash mod, but it was crashing too. I have no idea what causes this, but here's the error i get:

[08:06:09] WARNING: A call to update the server list API is showing as still in progress when we were ready to make the next call
    [08:06:09] sAPIClientStatus.size() is 5
    [08:06:09] < Nuking the list as a stop-gap >