1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[CTF] NoTrees

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Clazy, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Clazy

Clazy Shopkeep Stealer

Total underground map. Dig yourself to the enemy base. There is stone!

Attached Files:

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

I find this map interesting, but I also think that it would be really slow.

Under the assumption that it's 12v12 unlimited lives (like the other maps), I feel that people would kill themselves for wood. Since this map basically forces only allowing stone blocks to be used, Builders will probably end up spamming stone blocks to block the enemy and stone block takes forever to break.

Additionally, blue has too much of and advantage on this map. They have an uphill advantage so red will have a harder time fight back. I also feel that red's spawn is a little too close to the bottom of the map. I just know that there will be players who dig under the spawn and with enough bombs, reds base will be broken.

It's a good idea, but it needs work.

3. Clazy

Clazy Shopkeep Stealer

Thanks Kouji! This map I just smashed together, when I remake this map I'll be flipping it around and make both bases in the center. Another thing is I will be making it smaller... I realize 200 x 100 for this is bad. As for builders running placing blocks. It will but interesting but I made this map for those who like to dig and make tunnels. For example, Rayne, He is always talking about going underground hahaha. I might add trees, BUT just to bases if anything. xD We'll see what happens.

4. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

I think it would be much more interesting if you make partially dug tunnels leading to a giant gold vein or something.
    Trees around spawn would be a good idea, and would support my other suggestion, they would be able to make OPs.