1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[CTF] Underground Flags 0.9

Underground flags with a stone structure.

1. Starsly

Starsly Bison Rider

2. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

To load a map you need to put this map into base>maps and name your map; "name".png.

You now go into the game and go into Sandbox mode in Single-player. Press your home key and type: /loadmap "mapname" or /loadbimap "map name".

If none of those work, send me a pm via forum and i'll try and help you out ;).

Once I get on my cpu in about an hour or so i'll test it out for you.

jim972601714 likes this.
  3. Starsly

Starsly Bison Rider

I did the exact same thing before and it didn't work, but now it does, thanks!

Edit: Doesn't work when I do it on a fackin server, that was the problem I had before.

4. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

1.) On your own comp it will be /loadmap Maps/Underground_Flags.png (assuming you have it in the just the maps folder and not a sub-directory). If it's a sub-directory like CTF for example, then it'd be /loadmap Maps/CTF/Underground_Flags.png (also don't ever use /loadbitmap in this version, it's broken and obsolete. It's a classic only command for loading .pngs). If you managed to load it with Maps/ chances are you probably didn't put in the maps folder, which is fine I guess but a bit mess, however on a server chance are that it won't be there and just be in Maps instead.

2.) For a server you'd do the same command, but you'd add before it /rcon
    So if it's in the Maps folder, this time it'd be /rcon /loadmap Maps/Underground_Flags.png

3.) If you are doing it on a server, you must meet the following 2 conditions:
    • You must have RCON access on that server
    • The server itself must have the map saved on it
    If you don't meet both of those conditions, it's not going to load regardless of what you try. If you do meet both of those conditions, then you do need to just follow step 2.