1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[CTP] - Cinnamon Toast pusi

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by jimster6000, Dec 15, 2015.

Tags:
?

How sexi is spanky?

1. Medium rare

2. Saucy

3. Moist

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. l3afysamz

l3afysamz Ballista Bolt Thrower

this movie is everywhere now (i want in now, on a plate with a side of pancakes please)

2. jimster6000

jimster6000 Horde Gibber

Views: 1,000 on the CTP page
    We made it.

3. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

4. toothgrinderx

toothgrinderx Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni Tester Official Server Admin

You never beat us, we never even played an official CW, t'was only scrimmages.

I shouldn't be hearing on steam "you lost to ctp?" When we actually won every scrim in a matter of minutes.

There's a difference between joking around and making totally false statements that people who were not there will probably take as truth.

5. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

I told Jim to take it down he just hasn't yet. I'll make sure he gets it removed by tonight, sorry for the inconveniences tooth he just made the wrong joke in the wrong place.

Also, would be the complete opposite in TDM =)

P.S. If a similar situation happens sometime in the future please contact both me and Jim through steam, thank you.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
  6. jimster6000

jimster6000 Horde Gibber

Jesus if you think this such a big deal, especially with a clan involving "Cinnamon Toast pusi". Just Steam message us than making it a big deal on the forums. You know we would delete it at your desire......

7. l3afysamz

8. Cobramuziek86

Cobramuziek86 Arsonist

what about my desire jimo?

9. jimster6000

jimster6000 Horde Gibber

Your desire means more than my existence.

10. CodeRedAlert

CodeRedAlert Arsonist Tester

You actually didnt win anything Tooth, you subbed in people who didnt have your clan tags nor were even apart of it. You shat on what is supposed to be a clan war, not a fucking every person anywhere war. When you actually have players who are willing to show your shitty clans tag beside their names then you can try to win a cw. All we particpated in was a match. There were no rules set, you guys called a real match whenever you were ready. The matches you lost were fake & not ready. Its not our fault you werent ready the moment the game started. So Tooth, kill yourself.

11. Blue_Tiger

Read his first sentence, lol. It was a scrim, i.e. you can sub whoever the fuck you want. Hell FIST! has played scrims where they use their own players as subs for the enemy team. The point is that Tooth wants Jim to not put a win in favour of CTP on their page, not that he wants him to out a win in ETIT's favour.

Jim, please teach your kids to read.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 23, 2016, Original Post Date: Feb 23, 2016 ---
    @Auburn

12. CodeRedAlert

Cry more Blue_Lame

I was told it was a clan war, not a skrim. I wouldnt have participated if it was just a lame match. Tooth even asked for a CLAN WAR, not a SKRIMISH. That is the only reason why we did this, because I asked Jim what Tooth wanted.

Also, nice being a little cuck calling for the admins. 11/10 would cry again.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
  13. Blue_Tiger

I just thought my buddy Auburn would like to see it, no intention of calling for the admins.

14. CodeRedAlert

15. l3afysamz

(im secretly laughing inside)

16. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

The point is that both parties need some improving in this situation. Jim should not have put that thing up as a joke (However minor it is) and Tooth should not have randomly started shit in the forums without consulting either me or Jim through steam first.

Even then we still would've lost Blaze because we have no decent builder besides you, as none of us play CTF regularly and our frames were low during the match (My frames were going from 12-18 the entire time.).

We should really just move on at this point it was just a fucking joke made by some teenagers. Next time Tooth, MESSAGE US THROUGH STEAM SO STUFF LIKE THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN.

17. Blue_Tiger

not very secret mate

18. toothgrinderx

toothgrinderx Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni Tester Official Server Admin

Woowwwee I did not mean for this to blow up at all lol I just asked for it to be taken down.

And blaze half of my members don't wear the tag, that's up to them.

19. DatNobby

DatNobby Haxor

s a l t y

20. l3afysamz

If anything, Tooth was being salty