1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Current Direction

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Shadlington, Mar 17, 2012.

1. GrimWaltz

GrimWaltz Shopkeep Stealer

Well, it's about time isn't it? :) the game's really good and starting to get more and more fun too! :shad:

2. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Stevedog and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  3. tur1sta

tur1sta Random snippet here ಠ__ಠ Donator

It can only get better right? I'm seeing more and more new premiums lately, its awesome. Can't wait for more updates. Keep up the good work!!! :B):

4. GrimWaltz

I agree, I see more and more premiums too lately! I hope we get more updates soon with some interesting features! :D Like greg :p

5. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

Im sure this is the most awkward thread ever:
    ten dudes are discussing geti's cuteness,:):thumbs_up:
    8 are talking about badass doubleM,:r_flex::B):
    two people turned gay for geti,X3:bird:
    someone did a barrelroll,:gear:
    somebody mentioned a plant,:huh?:
    and this thread contains FOUR posts (!) that are concerned about the way geti treats his balls!:eek:
    who thinks I'm right?:D

illu, Wonkyth, xChapx and 3 others like this.
  6. tur1sta

tur1sta Random snippet here ಠ__ಠ Donator

When I read it, my mind said: "Yay! I haz forearm gard".....forearm gard.....didn't know we had one. Did we need one?

Gofio likes this.
  7. GrimWaltz

U just jelly u no do barrelroll!

please remember to -snip- longer quotes unless otherwise absolutely necessary. ~fbb

Gofio likes this.
  8. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

(sighs)

Not to sound unduly harsh, but this is now the third time I've reminded people to stay on-topic...

Seriously: go back to discussing the virtues of Geti's chin and how it rates against Shad's, or something!

{edit}
    Just to be clear, I'll be locking this thread if it's not being used for it's original purpose, k? ;)

9. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Isn't the point of this thread to talk about how sexy Geti, MM, Geti, Flab, and Geti are?

Gofio likes this.
  10. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Yes! That's what people aught to be talking about! How deliriously giddy the thought of Geti's chin makes you feel!

(Like, how, if I weren't already married I'd be in Melbourne right now; trying to turn+woo Geti, so's I could live with that chin for always and ever-after! Ohh, Geti! Your chin! Squeee!!! X3:heart:!!! )

illu, Gofio, Neat and 3 others like this.
  11. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Would it be allowed if I operated a heist in order to take Geti's chin all for myself? Mwahahaha!

12. FuzzyBlueBaron

Sure, that's fine; just be aware that if that happens, there will be a reckoning! :skull:

13. Hella

I'll let you share him! :'(

14. GrimWaltz

How about I capture Geti's chin, and sell you a night with it? ;)

15. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

I bet you guys a million,
    that when they created this thread,
    they didn't see THIS conversation coming!:D

and, to fuzzy blue baron,
    don't barrelroll posts have the right to exist in any apropriate place?(lol)
    barrelrolls are EPIC!
    and to tur1sta, i meant forum guard...
    you should learn lolcatzzz language!

16. allknowingfrog

allknowingfrog Bison Rider

I would take that bet. The current direction of the game (on topic, ftw) inspires us with a deep, almost creepy admiration of its creators. Someone is probably working on Geti and MM fanfic as we speak.

Gofio likes this.
  17. Hella

Well, I will now. That is a beautiful idea. I shall do this once I finally get the other project I'm working on at least another section towards awesome.

Gofio likes this.
  18. GrimWaltz

I said it once before that this thread was getting weird... but now...
    [​IMG]

Gofio likes this.
  19. And all this wouldn't have happened if i didn't ask the question that revived this post that was dead for 5 days (I deleted it though, DOH!).

20. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

Nah, I posted after you'd deleted it, cus I didn't see it.
    (and I'd have posted anyway, Imma master necroër)