1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Mac Cursor flips out whenever I right click

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Ponis, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Ponis

Ponis Arsonist

I've been experiencing this problem in kag for quite some time. I use a mac to play kag, and every so often I would right-click to shield, and my cursor would just completely mess up and end up on the opposite side of the window, re-directing my shield accordingly (You have no idea how often this has screwed up my bomb jumping). Every time this happens, I would click out of the window and back again, which always fixes it (and usually gets me killed as well; for being afk). But then, the cursor would just spaz out again some time later. I'm treating this as an issue on the mac since I play kag on it, but I'm not exactly sure if other people also experience it on other operating systems.
    This happens when I use both the trackpad, and a mouse.
    I would really appreciate some feedback and advice!