1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Custom Heads for KAG.

Discussion in 'Community Dev Corner' started by paradoxicalenigma, Nov 5, 2012.

Mods: Downburst, Mazey
  1. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Approving heads could have a thread or a part on the forums. As when you post griefers or hackers, Furai watches the thread and says :thumbs_up: or :thumbs_down:. I mentioned some ago about the system that LFS (Life For Speed) has for the skins: premium players can upload their own skins at their web or forum profiles and when you join a server, you decide whether to download the skins.

2. This is a really cool idea but I fear some people might get a bit "Creative" with their heads...

3. Derschlact

Derschlact FIRE AT WILL! Donator

I may as well, because I really want this in the game officially, instead of being just a piddly post in the FUTURE HATS thread. besides, that thread is just for suggestions, not submissions... right?
    I'm not sure if it would be okay to have references to other games in KAG, but I'm just going to put this here. [Insert more dramatic words here]
    A Cortex Command Coalition Heavy Clone.
    To see this in the game would make my day. No, year. No, not even that. My life.

[​IMG]
    [Download it and open the desired head spritesheet. Use the unhelmeted head as the 'dead/stunned' part. In other words, replace the very right head with the unarmored head tothe right of the downloaded image. Use the left for the other two sprites.

To see an enlarged preview, look at my avatar. [I was so proud of it I made it my avatar.]

On a side note:

Cheese.

paradoxicalenigma likes this.
Mods: Downburst, Mazey