1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

D0VAHKIIN'S Shouting Packs!

Discussion in 'Texture Packs' started by D0VAHKIIN, Jan 28, 2012.

1. D0VAHKIIN

D0VAHKIIN Shipwright

Yeah , absolutely. I'm pretty sure , that BKR pack will be out today or tomorrow.

2. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

Oh nice, glad to see my pack still in use :)
    I shall revamp it one day.

You did great job in reviving these mods.

3. D0VAHKIIN

D0VAHKIIN Shipwright

Thanks! It's really good looking and makes you to feel like freezing outside! (By me its -20 now -_-')
    [​IMG]

4. Delta

Delta Shopkeep Stealer

Those full image troll statements are just too spammy.
    Could you at least make the troll images into thumbnails like this?
    M II_256x256.png
    No offence.

5. D0VAHKIIN

D0VAHKIIN Shipwright

This made my day :D
    P.S. Memes don't adapt to posts or forums. THEY adapt to memes. So my answer would be
    [​IMG]

6. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Ok guys lets please keep the posting on here related to modding, in this case texture packs. Dont make me start handing out infractions.

7. D0VAHKIIN

D0VAHKIIN Shipwright

:D Yes sir :D :D :D

8. Templar_Frost

Templar_Frost Horde Gibber

Its march bro :QQ:

9. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

So, did you get a life or what? :P

Plenty of modpacks to remaster!

10. D0VAHKIIN

D0VAHKIIN Shipwright

I am really really sorry guys. It was many stuff to do - exams , b-days , i got my leg broken , and my internet connection was down for a long time. And I didn't really thought that someone would miss my pack THAT much :) Thank you for not raging and not callinb me lazy bitch or something :)
    "So, did you get a life or what?"
    This one made my day :D

"Plenty of modpacks to remaster!"
    Agreed. people is back on TPing and I am really glad. They aren't so big , but aren't very small don't they? ;) And remaster? I don't think that I am remastering them. I would say I am buffing them :) But still I want to thank everyone for waiting because patience is good. Good = reward.
    [​IMG]

11. palmito

palmito Shopkeep Stealer

Very Good, just need to put some screenshot :D

12. D0VAHKIIN

D0VAHKIIN Shipwright

Black Knight are upcoming very very vastyoh! Just making some stuff to finish and we will see him slashing his way through our KAG and spreading darkness! Sounds good? It really is !
    <EDIT>
    I lost some of the textures (dumb me) so Sunday is the official release date cause tomorrow I am going to a SOMEWHERE :| Sounds stupid? It really is :D

13. bluredmau5

bluredmau5 Bison Rider

well the zombie update is out now :)

14. D0VAHKIIN

D0VAHKIIN Shipwright

Yh , notised that 2 hrs ago. Sad but i don't have full ver of KAG so i don't give a shit what's happening there :|
    <EDIT>
    Sorry for not telling you guys for a long time , but all my textures and stuff got DELETED! Thats why there's no TP's for a long time. So now , I dunno what to do. KAG got an update , everyone's making texture pack's , so I think no1 is going to miss me :) So lets do a voting thingy. Answer me this question - DO I NEED TO CONTINUE DOING TEXTURE PACKS OR SHOULD I JUST LEAVE IT? Write answers here in my thread. Still thanks for everyone!

15. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

Continue doing texture packs, not particularly this one but still do them. Work with Turtle maybe. ;)

16. FlamingDragon96

FlamingDragon96 Shark Slayer

Continue doing them

17. Im_a_Turtle

Im_a_Turtle Haxor

*Whispers* Continue doing them.

18. Mattazor

Mattazor Builder Stabber

Do more.
    Your work is appreciated.

Noburu likes this.
  19. D0VAHKIIN

D0VAHKIIN Shipwright

I don't think I am good at drawing the textures , so I don't think I could work with Turtle. I can just use his textures and mix them with other people textures. So yeah , i think i will keep doing the TP's , but it will take some time , cause keep in mind that i <bad word> up all my textures. So first i must gather them , overwrite KAG( cause i need a sample of the sky graidient) and stuff. This can take a while , cause there's new texture packs and I will download them too and eventually use.

20. DlABL0

DlABL0 Catapult Fodder

Hi everyone! I'm here with bad news :( I'm D0VAHKIIN's friend and he said he won't continue creating texture pack's , because he doesn't have time for that ( playing SCII :|) and he done what he wanted to do - revived the texture pack creating , so now people creates texture packs and here is a lot of them so everything is fine. Yeah that's pretty sad :(