1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Daily Giveaway (finished)

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by Guro, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Dialmen

Dialmen Bison Rider

[​IMG]
    I made that in GIMP :D

NinjaCell, blackjoker77777 and Guro like this.
  2. Wolf_Huscarl

Wolf_Huscarl Shark Slayer

[​IMG] (TECHNICALLY MADE FOR DAHAKA(dunnoif hewantsittho))

Ehm... uh yeah

Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
    Dahaka24, Joiken and Guro like this.
  3. CaptianSlyfox

CaptianSlyfox Arsonist

Guys... Your not even posting about the giveaway anymore, you're just more spamming this thread. Really only post on this thread if you something related to the giveaway and not just a random song you feel like sharing or random picture you made to guro. If you want to show guro a picture you made there is a convenient place called Personal Messages that you can show him a picture. Im sure im not the only one who is getting drove crazy by these random pictures and comments that have nothing to do with anything...

4. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

SlyFox, this thread is pretty much meant for that.

5. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

guys i really want that key but plzz could anyone help me ::(: i dont know how to join that giveaway
    and thanks in advance to anyone trying to help me i will really appreciate getting a gold account because i dont have money to buy the game , thanks anyway and have a nice day::):

Dialmen likes this.
  6. blackjoker77777

1. Zen Laboratories

after reading the OP i decided to share with you guys some interesting facts about animals and i wish you will find them funny and useful ::)::
    1. The feathery flightless ostrich’s muscular legs are powerful enough to kill man and lion alike.
    2. Seahorses are monogamous and mate for life.
    3. Most elephants weigh less than the tongue of a blue whale.
    4. All clownfish are born male, and will only change sex to become a dominant female.
    5. Honeybees have tiny hairs on their eyes to help them collect pollen.
    6. A desert locust swarm can be 460 square miles in size and can consume 423 million pounds of plants in a single day.
    7. An adult panda can spend up to 12 hours a day eating, and in order to fulfill their dietary needs, they need to eat at least 28 pounds of bamboo.
    8. All polar bears are left-handed, or rather, left-pawed.
    9. Baby giraffes can stand within half an hour of birth.
    10. Bats always turn left when exiting a cave.
    11. Sea otters like to hold each other’s paws when sleeping so they don’t drift apart.
    12. Rats laugh when they are tickled and during playtime
    13. Just like zebras, no two tigers have the exact same stripes.
    14. When anacondas mate, several competing males can form a ball around a female in a ritual that can last up to a month.
    15. Dolphins sleep with one half of the brain at a time, and with one eye closed.
    16. Butterflies taste with their feet.
    17. Alligators have been around for 150 million years.
    18. Gentoo penguins use a pebble to propose to their girlfriends.
    19. The name “jaguar” comes from a Native American word meaning “he who kills with one leap”.
    20. Named for its miraculous abilities, the Amazon’s ‘Jesus Christ lizard’ can run over water.
    21. Cows have very complex friendships, and when they are isolated from their companions, they experience separation anxiety.
    22. Galapagos tortoises sleep for 16 hours a day and can go a year without food or water.
    23. Anteaters eat 35,000 ants a day.
    24. A cat’s nose pad is as unique as a human fingerprint, so no two feline noseprints are ever alike.
    25. Once a giant clam picks a spot to live on a reef, it does not move for the rest of its life.
    and a bonus:
    [​IMG]

i wish you enjoyed those informations and i would really appreciate a KAG key::):

anyway thanks for your time and have a nice day or am i supposed to say have a good night? ::D:

7. ieatpieandlikepie

ieatpieandlikepie Drill Rusher

Wow, guro, your really nice! I don't really want another account, cause that would be weird. I just hope that you only allow non premiums to apply for this giveaway thing, because they need it more that the premiums. Icemusher didn't really need his, so he gave it away

rysi and blackjoker77777 like this.
  8. Ozminer

Ozminer Bison Rider

I would like a code for my friend Kobie it is also my birthday on the 31st anyway here is a nice song

Hilltop Hoods all up in this bitch

9. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

>aussie rap
    pls

10. Dahaka24

Dahaka24 Builder Stabber

Ty ty <3

11. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

So I've been thinking.... (wait, I can do that?)
    Guro has given away so many keys.....
    How much money does he have?

still sticking to classics, but decided to go a bit more recent, as I realized I'll run out of classical symphonies by the end of october

Guro likes this.
  12. T3Quilla

T3Quilla Catapult Fodder

I've spend thousands of hours playing demo and never had a chance to buy this AWESOME GAME and when I saw this on On facebook that just blow my mind and I knew this is my chance. It is time when my life can change, finaly I can be happy and nevere ever be sad because of you :') you know, even that little things like this can make people happy and change peoples lives
    and I have only one little question can you make this little dream of that little person like me, can you make it real?

13. EstebanLB

EstebanLB Shipwright

Guro, thanks a lot for the code, you are awesome!!!!!! Finally I'm playing KAG for real!!!

Guro likes this.
  14. Deathsit

Deathsit Catapult Fodder

I still have hope of winning a code :QQ::QQ::QQ:

Guro likes this.
  15. 3p1cL0bster, Guro, xRush101 and 2 others like this.
  16. ieatpieandlikepie

ieatpieandlikepie Drill Rusher

17. blackjoker77777

1. Zen Laboratories

won't I get a KAG code ? ::(::QQ:

18. rysi

rysi Shipwright

ufortunately for us (guys who want to play the beta and will play it for sure, since we know and like classic version a lot, opposite to the "friend" of goldie, not to mention that i bet some gold's codes will be sold ;/ ) all are included in giveaway, for example dialmen, he was gold yet he got 2nd code...

EDIT: Guro from below: I didnt mean that you did anythig wrong or something, i ment that i dont understand why people sign up for this when they already are gold. if they want their friend to go gold, they can aswell send him here to sign up for giveaway himself with "XYZ sent me". dont get ppl, not the shape of this giveaway

Last edited: Oct 8, 2014
    Guro and blackjoker77777 like this.
  19. Wolf_Huscarl

Wolf_Huscarl Shark Slayer

The winners name are on the first page.

20. EstebanLB

EstebanLB Shipwright

Thanks for the banner @icemusher !!!!
    Man, KAG beta IS fun! Yesterday on the official CTF server I've managed to hop into the warship, but on a small pond. We where having a party in there, hahhaa

icemusher, 101i and Guro like this.