1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Danasoft Signs

Discussion in 'Spamcan' started by blukey, Nov 21, 2012.

1. blukey

blukey Finest Moustache in the Kingdom Donator

I believe to be the one to have started the craze, I started seeing them everywhere after putting one in my sig. To get your own you can go here, I would like it if someone could clarify if they had one before me. Thank you, and I'm sorry if this is in the wrong area ;)

2. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

I've seen it around, you're not the first :P

3. Jim_Dale

Jim_Dale Arsonist

Because if you're the first to use something somewhere that already has tons of users everywhere else, is widely recognizable, and is easily accessible then obviously you started the craze.

Also, these are nothing new.
    Also II, I don't think anyone wants to click through all those spoilers just to find that sign, and I doubt that anyone that has would actually feel compelled to use it.
    Also III, you spelled 'psychic' wrong.

Nitpicking.

4. Kyzak

Kyzak Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Proper area would have been Spam! I took the liberty of moving it there for you.

I have come to associate those signs with tools; rarely do I see someone use it in a capacity that isn't meant to convey "i am l33t hacker i hack u", never you mind that it only reads off that information to the reader themselves. It's very silly.

5. blukey

blukey Finest Moustache in the Kingdom Donator

I know, sometimes it is funny, other times... just fail. Thank you for moving it to the correct section, :)