1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

DarkSkyKnight

Discussion in 'Archive' started by DarkSkyKnight, May 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • How often do you play? usually all day weekends xD 10+ hours xD
    • Which well known servers have you had admin on before? (if yes, answer the following sub-questions below as well) dunno what the name was but i was once
      • Did you simply get admin because you are a friend of the owner? no i was helping test and make maps with them
      • How long were you admin? just while making the maps dunno how long though
      • Was your admin status ever removed and if so why? was only removed after making the maps
    • Do you have any recommendations from guards or server owners or other notable people?
      • If so, ask them to post here plz guyz D:
    • Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin? I dont abuse and would only use my powers for gud :D (unless other admins not mentioning any names !!! are having fun making the top of the map stone and ladders with their powers xD )
    • Any other information you think might be relevant? not really i play all classes favouring archer then builder

- Dark SkyKnight

1. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

-1 bad grammar.

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

If you can't follow rules on the forum, you can't be trusted.

101i likes this.
  3. Yantex

Yantex :^)) Donator
    1. Angels of Death - [AoD]

No seriousness in this app, as stated above; Bad grammar. He also has 3 groups under his name when you're allowed 2. He begs alot.

101i likes this.
  4. happyedison

happyedison Ballista Bolt Thrower

-1 69 views and bad grammar! No seriousness in the app.

5. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.