1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Dear KAG, Community My Dearest Resignation Letter

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SedgewickBeavers2011, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Carver

Carver Meitantei-san Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

This x10000

2. miaow

miaow Guest

I've seen him a few times and he hasn't griefed.

3. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

ur right sado, i guess its that a litle too... but now he has what he needs... let it be good cauze we cant do alot if he would still grief, so i aprecciated today to play with him on our HA server, tough he's a brainfull team-mate now.

4. J4son

J4son Guest

Tbh you guys haven't been around long and seen what he does. I half heartedly would accept things like this, and half heartedly think it's because I've banned him on sight and not given him a chance to play or do what he does recently.

Maybe the latter changed his ways or something.

5. saniblues

saniblues KAG Guard Tester

I've been around since b20, probably closer to b30. I've seen the things he does, and I daresay the "mature" players are being much less "mature" than he is at the moment.

6. Fellere825

Fellere825 KAG Guard Tester

It might be some sort of insane plan to fuck with us all! D: he isn't in it for the instant satisfaction! he's going long-term so if it ever became a tournament or something he's gonna fuck with us! D: nah... I hope it's not that. Hope you're a good guy from now on. Any terrorist who decides he doesnt want to be a terrorist anymore will have my doubts... but meh I won't die from this so what could it hurt giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Good luck I wish you the best of luck playing.

7. Snoopicus

Snoopicus Guest

I love vote kicking Sedgewickbeavers. It is one of the highlights of my day. When he joins the server it is like an unexpected Christmas Present, gift wrapped in the vengeance of builders everywhere.

8. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

Never seen him grief however he did run around wearing the [HA] clantag when he was obviously not part of [HA] but that can be forgiven and forgotten.

9. MM

MM THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

If you donate, I'll tell everyone you're legitimate :).

10. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

MM's da best! xD

11. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

Sani, whether or not we're kicking someone who doesn't grief anymore, he's still not innocent. If he didn't want to be autokicked maybe he should have thought about it before he started griefing huh? Pretty sad if you ask me. If he's genuine then he's no doubt learnt a lesson, we don't forgive people easily.

12. saniblues

saniblues KAG Guard Tester

This goes back to the time I told you guys "You take griefing waaaaaaaay too seriously" and then disappeared for a couple days.

13. Neat

It's the principle that he thinks he can just say sorry and expect everyone to say "Oh that's okay." Besides I wasn't the one who made one of these whining posts about griefers. I'm simply stating I won't support him so long as he's still on that account.

14. Thank you, All so much for your support in these times of hazard in a world of danger that is known as KAG where mischief often runs unpunished and rampant. I ask of you all to stay strong and keep up the good fight and we can rally forward to stop grieving all together. For all of those who are saying to make a new account that proves nothing It just makes me hide under a veil where I could easily start to grief at random, by staying with this nickname I am in the open for all to see, now power forward troops and I will see you on the battlefield.

15. Neat

Lol. Kay whatever. So long as you don't grief I don't really care anyway. The moment you do, we kick you, so not like any of this means anything.

16. czubai

czubai KAG Guard Tester

YOUR WORDS ARE POISON

(I did my best to ignore this thread. I failed.)

17. Quimbo

Quimbo Guest

Don't you guys see he's making fun of you?

Just don't feed the troll. Votekick him as usual and that's it. He wants your attention, either by griefing and now, since he can't stay on a server longer than 10 second, by posting here.

18. Neat

Exactly? I just find the whole thing hilarious. I'm not feeding him. Just letting him know he'll be kicked if he griefs, and otherwise I could care less.

19. Snow

Snow Guest

I donated, but I didn't get my ingame editor yet. *glare* .. :P I can wait.

20. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

you dumbs. if he wanted to play for real he would change his name. hes just doing this for more attention. his name comes up basically only for this game. he is not using it in other places. he is not attached to this name. he is just trying to make himself look like a martyr or something.