1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Dear KAG, Community My Dearest Resignation Letter

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SedgewickBeavers2011, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Overlord

Overlord KAG Guard Tester

I sense a strong amount of sarcasm in your words, unless you can post a serious comment for once about your greifing and tell everyone you'll stop nobody will believe you. Also you will have to prove yourself ingame because actions speak louder then words.

2. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

he proved it for me ingame already, he plays with us on our server and did a good job. keep it up sedge :)

3. I come to you guys with an open heart but I am starting to feel my good hearted attempt to stop grieving will be trampled by the power of evil, the ache to start grieving again was uplifted today because gC furai would not let me wear his tag and then banned me from the server, with all my power I stopped this urge to grieve today because I knew how disappointed all my new friends would be if i had started again, If I start feeling weak and the urge gets to be to strong then I am sorry but for now I am able to control this demon. Keep supporting me in the good fight.

as always,
    see you on the battlefield.

SB

4. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

Pff. Who do you think you're trying to fool with that bullcrap? We're not idiots. We don't care if you grief, go ahead, we'll just kick and ban you.

5. dnmr

dnmr Ministry of ban Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

this poor excuse of a human being still griefs. Don't fall in his trap of temporarily behaving

6. Danikah

Danikah Guest

Oh, er... sorry for votekicking you for griefing then like 5 minutes ago...
    We had hard time, people didn't wanna believe it, even though the camp we set up was collapsing under them. Because of Beaver.
    But, we required 2 votes, one was me, one was some other guy.

But thanks for the wood you left there.

7. czubai

czubai KAG Guard Tester

Really guys, wasn't that obvious..? :|

8. tlc2011

tlc2011 Guest

Well, if he's not trolling this is good news. Everyone in the game: GIVE HIM A FREAKING CHANCE. Please.

9. dnmr

dnmr Ministry of ban Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

apparently obvious troll is not so obvious for some people

give me a fucking break, read the thread first please. Apparently you have not seen him ingame

10. I've kicked you many times before beaver, but I have just recently observed you capping a flag. Good luck on going clean.

11. Vania

Vania Guest

He just grief-kicked me...
    I'm pretty sure this thread wasnt made by beavers, but by someone else trying to troll the troll.

Anyway, I cant believe the regular votekick is still available when it's so easily abusable.
    I thought it was gone... wasn't the TAB grief marking supposed to replace that?

12. saniblues

saniblues KAG Guard Tester

I've noticed a trend where griefers grief builders and builders alone when they could be griefing knights, or more easily Archers. Maybe it's because Builders freak out when even the smallest alteration is made to their buildings, I dunno. It doesn't even have to be a building, it can be a single block they placed and forgot about until you wanted it gone.

Also Contrary, if you read this go back to that server we were just on. I got bored.

13. Bene

Bene Guest

Imho his words sound too bloomy for beeing honest. If you can't control deamons make an exorcism first before you play :P
    Who says he doesn't have a playing account and a griefing account? And for the not changing the name - +1 to dnmr: attention whore

14. czubai

czubai KAG Guard Tester

He's just randomly altering between playing legit and griefing. Yesterday I saw him spamming flying blocks around his base (recorded, will post in report thread). When I cast the vote to kick him, somebody was like "no! he played legit the last map!". I'm not gonna stand that. I'm kicking him on sight.

15. Thorn

Thorn Guest

Today he camped out on J4son's server abusing votekick under several different aliases. He would play legitimately for a few minutes and then abuse votekick, then log on to another innocuous-sounding alias and do it again. He rinsed and repeated this until a whole bunch of people were kicked. All of the people who were kicked migrated to the next available server, and then he actually logged on to that server to gloat:

[​IMG]

Don't believe his lies.

That, and the account system. Course, it's easy to register new ones now that there is no email verification.

16. czubai

czubai KAG Guard Tester

[em]Someone[/em] said he actually got beaver's personal details. Wonder what we can do with those.

17. TerryDactyl

TerryDactyl Guest

Oh look, I'm on the record, applauding our maturity in-game. Hahaha.

So it was too good to be true, but hey, that's okay. 'Cause if you can't trust anyone, then who do you trust?

There's an old saying...

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

So I forgave him... but he's back to votekicking (which must be such a pain with the login system in place)... but I won't accept another apology.

He's been on with the following names:

justiceForCarly
    DarthVader
    M M (not to be confused with MM)
    dukeNukem (or some variant thereof)

18. illu

illu En Garde! Donator Tester

I've noticed a trend where griefers join a server, play legit for some short time, then randomly kick one guy, leave immediately, join again with another nickname and do it again.

19. J4son

J4son Guest

Hmm.. Sedgewick, I honestly just see you as a script kiddy atm. All I have for you now that you're back into pretending you're anonymous (articulate, granted) is a sigh. Thanks for giving us more work. Nobody appreciates what you do. So happy forever alone, as I am in my clan.

20. tlc2011

tlc2011 Guest

I have seen him ingame