1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Dear KAG, Community My Dearest Resignation Letter

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SedgewickBeavers2011, Jul 24, 2011.

1. willy

willy Guest

He has another name now, it's DERPASS, he admitted to it... griefed and then tried to get me kicked with vote. This guy is unbelievable XD

2. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

so beavers is back at griefing together with goodie, i vote for a hardware or regional ip ban. (or both, so we sure xD)

3. Quimbo

Quimbo Guest

I guess he IS goodie. I was on a server last night building when DarthVader showed up. He started to talk to me and knowing it's sedgewick, I didn't answer so he got bored and left (I laughed).

When some people joined he came back, started to grief and was instantly votekicked and a few seconds later, goodie joined. Unfortunately for them, I wanted to go to bed anyway so I just left, laughing again.

4. unwoundpath

unwoundpath Arsonist

That might of been me, because right after I kicked him someone else came and greifed our base.

5. Rainbows

Rainbows KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Well if we ever need to take out competition just hire Beaver to grief em. He's committed if nothing else

6. tlc2011

tlc2011 Guest

I heard there was a guy named HeadButt who was trying to grief the crap out of a russian server.

Derpass + HeadButt = Same person.

7. Rainbows

Rainbows KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

I don,t know... He wasn't as active, he only took down a sky bridge, Beavers would do more than that I think

8. tlc2011

tlc2011 Guest

Skybridge WHICH TOOK A LOT OF WORK

9. Eggnogg

Eggnogg Guest

Exploiting a bug (skybridging) isn't work, it's just cheap ._.

10. saniblues

saniblues KAG Guard Tester

Well good news then, everyone.

The developers have invented a beta where skybridges and blockdropping are a thing of the past!

11. Catakus

Catakus KAG Guard Tester

He's also using the account Stonecoldsteveaustin. Ran around as a builder and dropped blocks on teammates, then switched sides constantly to avoid being kicked, while posting about "how funny all these crying children are" and how manly he is in comparison.

12. Thorn

Thorn Guest

Documented here: http://kagforum.com/viewtopic.php?pid=8583#p8583