1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[denied] eragon200012 (EhRaGoN)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by EhRa, Aug 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

Can you prove it with chat logs ?

Stevedog and icemusher like this.
  2. Graver

Graver Haxor

If I can access them, I will - just tell me how to do this. (Game was downloaded via steam, got new hardware )
    Also I don't see any point why I should lie.

3. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

- So first of all, go in your file "KAG-Beta"

- To enter there are several means.
    I will give one.
    "Right click" on your kag icon then "Open file location"

- then goes in the "Logs"
    In this folder, there are several file called "Chat" or "Console"
    then a date next.

Normally it should be the last in the list of "Chat" (down) because that this is the last time that you was logged in your account.

I never said you were a liar. But this could be a pretty strong evidence for Eragon do not become an admin.

@eragon200012 : i have nothing against you if that's false i will give you a +1.

4. Graver

Graver Haxor

Could I access this through steam cloud? My old hardware died and I've got new one (As I have said before).

5. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Which it is false, never heard of this guy, let alone played with him.

Edit// Just did a Mass search of all my logs for the name Graver, in both my classic and beta launchers, found absolutely nothing.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2015
  6. Alpha-Penguin

Alpha-Penguin Bison Rider

I have changed my vote to +1, sorry for the confusion before, just needed to be sure.

7. Graver

Graver Haxor

It's not Graver, let me download KAG and I will tell you the name.

8. EhRa

1. KRPG

Your Username is Graver, your ingame name may be different.

https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/the-im-new-leaving-back-thread.635/page-87#post-297665

Last edited: Aug 14, 2015
  9. Graver

Graver Haxor

10. You better tell us before the decision is made for this application.

11. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

@Graver
    I don't understand how you could have even come across ANYONE, seeing how you haven't played in 356 days, according to your signature.

icemusher likes this.
  12. Ricket

Ricket Shipwright Staff Alumni
    1. Ethereal Legion- ETHER

I know Era fairly well, and can attest to him being good admin material. He's not too serious in some cases, but I'm sure he will be able to adjust to a more authoritative role as required. +1

13. Fuzzle

Fuzzle Grand Grumbler

-1, immature.

14. EhRa

1. KRPG

Even if you played through steam, your account name would still be Graver, no matter what your steam name was. And also, if you played classic (that you have stated in other threads) you would still have had the name Graver. [​IMG]

Again, never played with you in game, so how did you come up with your result of me being immature.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2015
    icemusher and Alpha-Penguin like this.
  15. He's chill +1

16. Graver

Graver Haxor

If it works like that then you MUST be lying.
    Oh, you are going to lie again about that you checked "the whooole" logs and didn't see him in there? Learn to take some criticism from other people.
    I've came so far to my own conclusion:
    You are a immature liar that can't just say "I did something wrong, it's my bad", instead of doing that you are going to make ton of lies to cover your ass. You're just an arrogant, lofty prick.

EDIT:
    I've found his post at another admin application:
    So now, Im thinking (if he was actually an admin) what he would write to a rule-breaker. Probably : "you deserve and ban" ? I wouldn't like to see another "Ej" in the game/forums. I remember right how much he was abusing his admin privileges: random kicks, changing my posts while I was accusing him of admin abuse etc.

EDIT2: I've found another shit posted by him:
    Just...for fucks sake how fucking dumb he must be. He fucking believed in that site, oh my fucking god. (Sorry for the fucking swearing but my brain just exploded)
    Here's more:

17. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

I'm sorry, but this seems like an incredibly personal attack.

Try to calm yourself before you type if you want to be taken seriously.

icemusher, DatNobby and Stevedog like this.
  18. @Graver your posts are nothing but a petty personal attack on @eragon200012. I don't know what your problem is with him, maybe you have a personal feud with him, maybe its something else; either way, stop verbally flaming him, especially on this thread. You are intentionally attempting to prevent him being admin and also attack everything he says and does, both for absolutely no reason at all. Rather than verbally attack him, give us some Proof that what your saying is true, because as Dargona said, your not going to be taken seriously if you continue your personal attacks.

@Fuzzle How do you know hes immature?

Also to those who choose to make a +1/-1 post in this thread, make sure you can back up your reasons.

Dargona1018 likes this.
  19. LordPumpkin

LordPumpkin Bison Rider

+1, see him on kag a lot and very mature he's quit well know in the community

20. dayleaf

dayleaf Haxor
    1. The Thieves Guild

+1, he is a very funny, Mature, serious (when needed) and chill person.

Also reads Eragon, which is like, instant admin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.