1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[denied] eragon200012 (EhRaGoN)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by EhRa, Aug 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Exactly what I've been wondering, been at least a week by now (haven't really been counting that was an estimate)

Snake19 likes this.
  2. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Era has been fun and a great member of the aus community, although he may act immature at times, these times add to the vast enjoyment of the game, and to be honest, everyone acts immature at some stage. I personally still do, as it is fairly fun to relax and enjoy the game.

I see him doing great in an situation, when the time calls, go act appropriately and so forth.

+1

3. LordRedcloak

LordRedcloak Base Burner

I definitely think that Eragon has potential to be an admin, he's is kind of goofy but will grow a mature side when needed, he is quick to jump if a situation arises and he often keeps a light head

With a bit more experience in the field I think he'll make a fine admin

+1

4. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Hmm, this application seems like some votes + Graver arguing.

So, as always I've read everything. Believe me it's not that easy. And this time I'm trying to be much more strict about it.

I'm sorry to say that but I'm going to deny. I'm not saying you're bad person or not fit for the post, I think there's much of the opposite here.
    But you have to be compatible with current AUS admins, some of them have voiced their concerns in our internal threads. I have to take those into account as well.

I'm sure if we are going to look for new admins once again in the future - you'll be the one that will get it. But not now. Another time.

startselect3 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.