1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[denied] startselect3

Discussion in 'Archive' started by startselect3, Dec 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

not really complaining about it actually,just saying the oppinions arent that mixed, putting two drops of water in a cola doesnt make it really mixed, also i was saying that for anyone else who feels the need to +1 or -1, if someone -1s me, am i not allowed to justify it?

2. Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Well as you can see above, "downvotes carry a lot more weight than upvotes," and therefore 17 +1's and 3 -1's can be seen as mixed. However to your second point I suppose that you would want to justify someone downvoting you, so that's fine. Although if it's a log showing you griefing or other bad behavior, then there's probably no point fighting it too hard.

3. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

wait, what logs? there arent any logs of me doing anything wrong, and the 3 people who have -1ed me based their votes on what kaggit said, which kaggit even changed his vote to a +1 and ook back what he said.

4. Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

I meant if there was a situation if there were logs, not this specific case ;-;

startselect3 and Dargona1018 like this.
  5. I believe hes capable, so i say give him a chance. A definite +1.

6. Eden

Eden Galen Slayer Donator

1+ first guy to message me on steam for over a year. Really nice fello'.

7. Sohkyo

Sohkyo Bison Rider
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

-1 Fakes gender sometimes, banned from Aphelion's Roleplay for being a trouble maker, asking personal information from staff and nonsensical talk which makes me believe that he isn't mature enough.

icemusher and Duke_Jordan like this.
  8. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Removed a bunch of cluttering posts from public view (although leaving them intact should Furai wish to delve into them at some point). Guys, please try to keep these things clean rather than some rambling mess. :huh?:

Also, @Sohkyo, get it right:
    Onedoesnotsimply.jpg

Stevedog, Sohkyo, Joiken and 2 others like this.
  9. I'm gonna say this. Don't clutter the thread up with your issues with each other, vote +1 or -1 for the person and a reasoning why, and leave it at that.

Joiken likes this.
  10. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

can i not defend myself?

11. +1 Has matured a lot in the past year.

12. This subforum is not the place to do so.

13. kittycity

kittycity Haxor

-1 too outgoing and "soft" he tries to make friends with everyone and in a way is good but I feel that would prevent you from getting any punishment done. Also is just generally annoying.
    edit: also just kinda creepy.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2015
    RampageX likes this.
  14. wilpin7

wilpin7 Lewd~ Donator
    1. KAG Competitive League

-1 Anyone who tries to follow every member on earth for the sole sake of doing so isn't considered "mature" in my book, I don't have a lot of personal experience but the other "-1" he received seems to be good enough proof for me. I also find that the info he gave is quite small, doesn't tell a lot about him.

After further examination, I'd give him a +1, he seems like quite the nice fellow and I guess I shouldn't care too much for first impressions. @startselect3 should be admin 7/10 would have me banned.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2015
    kittycity likes this.
  15. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

+1 he followed me(no seriously 3 months ago it would've been a different story when he was kinda always "opinionated" on tdm but now that ive started playing again and have run into him ive never seen him insult or demean anyone overall I think he is a decent person)

16. Waxtor

Waxtor Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. KAG World Cup 2018
    2. Gather Oceania

+1 he is a good guy he has matured a lot recently.

PUNK123 likes this.
  17. +0 leaning towards a -1 don't get me wrong here, he's super friendly but I just don't know about admin

Duke_Jordan likes this.
  18. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

+1/2
    Weird number I know, but hear me out. Startselect is a nice kid, and honestly, I feel like that might be his downfall. He is quite young (I think he would be the youngest admin yet if he got it) and really nice to everyone, and he tries his best not to be mean. But also, I feel like he would fall for the "I didn't know better" or "it was an accident" griefer quite frequently, with him being so nice.

PUNK123 and startselect3 like this.
  19. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

I was reading all of it, took me quite a while...many mixed opinions. You are more mature now, that's a fact, but one can still get the feeling that you could just flip out at any moment.
    I'm sorry but I'm going to decline your application. Maybe another time (you have really improved).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.