1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[denied] UndulatingTitLord

Discussion in 'Archive' started by UndulatingTitLord, Aug 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

U are the only troll here

2. UndulatingTitLord

UndulatingTitLord Óðinn Donator

Toffie0 is not to be taken seriously as she is one of the admins I had trouble with when I first joined for kicking me without enough proof. She resorted to kicking without attempting to resolve the situation in which another admin then resolved. Her vote is from a bias stance point and should be nullified.

3. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

I love it how you take any -1 vote from anyone higher up in the community, toffie being an admin for example, as bias, should not the counted.

bunnie, Asu, JayP9 and 2 others like this.
  4. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Firstly you weren't kicked only muted.

Also may you please explain how you taking the tag of a clan and making fun of it after repeatedly being told to stop, and muted. Results in myself being a trol and not trying to resolve the issue.

Afterwards, you seemed to bully a few people, the most recent one I have a witness for, @Alpha-Penguin

If you wish to continue this discussion further, could we please continue it in a convo, I do not wish my statement that reflected my thoughts to turn this page into an all out war.

Thanks

5. UndulatingTitLord

Firstly, I am talking about more than one occasion.

Also I was not mocking it, it was the name of {SAP} and we felt at the time they were stealing ours just as they thought we were stealing theirs.

If I started recording the conversation that I have with others you would see if I am ever alone on official servers and I don't have a friend online with me, I am bullied and my clan insulted.

And lastly, I did not intend on a conversation here. I simply stated my own opinion about your vote which I am entitled to do. But sure, we are more than welcome to continue this as you haven't buried the hatchet (as you made the claim I am a troller and a griefer).

tHaNkS

6. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

karma m8, don't be surprised when you're insulted and bullied after you insult clans (FIST, for example) and bully other people.

@Edit: i cant stand the bullshit, can someone permaban UndulatingTitLord and fraser741?

Last edited: Aug 26, 2015
    Asu and PUNK123 like this.
  7. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

Thats a note for you to remember admin abuser, bully insulter and general griefer

8. excessive cojones

+1
    hahahaha no -1

bunnie, Galen and Asu like this.
  9. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Was this 'more than one occasion' referring to the messages from you and Fraser flaming at me on my profile?

Also, I have had multiple people come up to me and tell me you are bullying them.

*sigh* I'm not going to post here anymore, I just hope you stop putting down everyone who -1's you. If you wish to continue this, post on my profile (I never delete from there, if you wish to have it public, or msg me in a convo).

10. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

Wow you have personally abused me you calling me a bully means nothing. And I only "put down" the people who are -1ing for the wrong reasons like Wormy he did it coz he is an admin abuser wont admit it and is trying to shit on us more.

11. SpideY

SpideY Hear Me Roar Staff Alumni Donator

Is UndulatingTitLord your brother or what ?

Im seeing 2 players crying in this topic and its really annoying. Your mate had a bad behaviour and an as adult, its even worse.

Asu, Redshadow6, JayP9 and 6 others like this.
  12. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

UndulatingTitLord is most likely his alt, same ip sometimes

PUNK123 likes this.
  13. UndulatingTitLord

That is your choice toffieo. You can specify all the 'sighs' and make as many claims as you wish. And yes, don't reply, that would suit me. Thank you.

14. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

-1, a very immature guy.

Asu, Biurza and Alpha-Penguin like this.
  15. UndulatingTitLord

Totally spidey, because you can see our tears can't you. And yes, I consider my co-leader my brother, as I consider every clan member.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 26, 2015 ---
    Good on you @blackjoker77777

16. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

How does one have a bad behavior and were?
    Fuck you I will report you... Remember what happened last time?

17. neil58

neil58 Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

18. fraser741

fraser741 Shipwright

+2

19. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

Fuck me, report me. Yes, you were crying for getting banned on IKO's for griefing. It was fun.

20. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

@fraser741
    Undulating can defend himself, and you starting things, in his name, mind you, is actually hurting him even more.
    You're also taking everything off-topic. You and wormy should take it to a pm instead of polluting this app.

Asu and blackjoker77777 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.