1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[denied] UndulatingTitLord

Discussion in 'Archive' started by UndulatingTitLord, Aug 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

>implying someone actually counts the votes and sees who has the most +1's before they get recruited

PUNK123, PanduhsFTW, Asu and 2 others like this.
  2. link6155

link6155 Haxor Staff Alumni Tester Official Server Admin
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Of course Furai isn't going to just count them up, I never implied that. I was only proving my point on how people's opinion are polarized. People are coming up with some of the craziest reason to put him down such as "not seeing him in game, therefore he's bad", because he was an ex-SAP, he's bad", "Undulating and Fraser seems to be partner in crimes, but I don't have any proof to show it, must be bad".

I already know Furai has good judgement and will probably dismiss these kinds of thing, but it doesn't mean people can just continue to do this. Applying for official admin, especially when you know you have a bad reputation takes galls, is something that a lot of people wouldn't try to do.

3. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

I haven't seen much of those on this thread.

He still is a SuckAPenis and previously was a PenisLicker, but the two clans merged. Sure it could be a joke name, but it's anything but mature.

It is not "seems". Undulating was banned for griefing by RA. Ehragon has seen them both spamming ingame. Fraser is known for griefing and spamming in many places. You don't need to think a lot more, plus them two were banned for griefing together in early 2015. I am sorry, but you're not going to change with that much shit done in less than a year.

Being masterbanned by Furai because of getting reported by 8x together for griefing is an enough proof. It hardly would be a coincidence.

Fraser still thinks he's popular among forums. That doesn't mean he actually is. Same could go with Undulating. You'd say "it's not because he does that undulating does" - sure, but the reverse is not obviously false too, and you're just assuming as I'm doing with that.

4. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

I was meaning partners in crime more as they are always seen together. Didn't have a more accurate phrase to use.

5. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

"GUYS GUYS STOP MAKING CORRECT INFERENCES NOW PLEASE"

Seriously, the comments were that he was inactive(which would make him a bad fit for admin), that he was an ex-SAP(that shows he was bad just check their page and their lovely shitfest with fist), and that they were/are partners in greifing(which again is a correct inference). Ive read that -1 and +1 were originally allowed to see how the community feels about someone so why do you really care if someone leaves a single -1. It can be assumed they just dont like him since they didnt bother to give a reason

Blue_Tiger and Asu like this.
  6. link6155

Unless people really have seen him in game, you're opinion can only be as valid as the person you're basing it off of. If they're opinion is based off of someone else's, then it just becomes more and more watered down along the chain. That's why "inference" are not correct, they're more of an assumptions than anything. My opinion of him is staying neutral because I have not seen him in game since he is from New Zealand. I cannot approve nor disapprove him without actually seeing who he is in game myself. The same could be said for many people here as some don't even play on AU servers. I'm not going to just start disliking UndulatingTitLord because someone else dislikes him, that would be irrational. I did not say stop making inference or anything like that, I'm just saying people just need to have more constructive replies.

Not liking someone is not a valid reason to disapprove him or her altogether. There's always someone you're not going to like but that doesn't mean they're not suitable for official admin. It's not just one person who's just stating "-1", every previous page in this thread has at least one of those. A "-1" alone has no meaning due to it lack of context.

7. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

Dude, this guy is highly active on the forums and is an obvious troll. I like the guy from the retard-convos I've had with him on the forums and the few times I've seen him ingame, but he is not fit to be an admin. Check his posts, they are worse than mine from when I first came here except they are all extremely recent.

I can assure you, no one is basing their opinion off of other peoples'.

Asu and PUNK123 like this.
  8. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

that's something

If he's idiot on forums, he probably is ingame. The reverse is not obviously true.

bunnie likes this.
  9. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

We do not need to tell more about him, the others already said it . Personally I fully agree with what Asumagic said.

10. link6155

Think the general consensus has been made about UndulatingTitLord at this point.

Try again within a few months with more to back your application UTL.

11. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Hell, that was a lot to read.

@UndulatingTitLord, I cannot say that your feeling about my decision was wrong. I'm going to deny your application. I think you understand why.

First of all, too much drama. I know, I've let in some really sketchy people on board in the past, but we were in need of admins in these locations. I've given some people a chance. In case of AUS admins, we have really strong roster here and I don't feel like being lenient, just to fill the gaps.
    Another thing is no past experience as administrator.

#blameFurai

Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.