1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Desperate Gods - Online Board Game

Discussion in 'Other games' started by Cerbercre, Nov 25, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Cerbercre

Cerbercre Brolord 弟兄主 Donator
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Alright so its like of a mix of shoots and ladders with diablo its incredibly artsy, and the all around feel of it seems quite interesting. I have not tried it out myself, i am about too but just by looking at it reading over the rules. I love it, and when i find a serious match that'll make my opinion sky rocket.

Edit: The game seems like it can get addicting, i enjoy it alot though it'd be something really fun to do with friends but if strangers wanna fuck up the board game, they can which sucks. But besides that this is pretty epic.

ToxicArcher likes this.
  2. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

Yeah, I was trying to get some people to play this with last night. Poke me or whatever if you want a game! :D

Cerbercre likes this.
  3. Cerbercre

I was actually gonna be a no life and play a game called KAG Party and tell everyone on the forums to join if they wanna play. I just got 2 games ruined my griefs.
    The title will be
    KAG Party
    and pass will be gurdgurd

4. Wonkyth

Voice chat?
    EDIT: Is it up? I have a feeling I cant see it because there's too many games up and no way to scroll the window. >_<

5. Cerbercre

Haha There is a way to scroll the window, theres a bar to the side or you could just scroll. Maybe ur resolution is weird.

6. Kyzak

Kyzak Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Played this with a few friends; it's great fun and I recommend it, but playing with strangers is a bad idea because anyone in the game can hit a hotkey to reset the board. Just make sure you have your house rules in order so nobody gets into a slapfight over them.

Razi likes this.
  7. Wonkyth

Well, me and Cerbercre had an awesome game. Really excited to see what kind of stuff this spawns! :D

Cerbercre likes this.
  8. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

I'll happily join in a game with someone. ^_^

Cerbercre likes this.
  9. Cerbercre

I really wanna get a group of KAG Buddys together and just explore online boardgames and such, i think it'd be alot of fun!

I'd totally play with you too btw Hella me and Wonk played for more than a hour last night draining the night away geekin out to Desperate Gods. :)

10. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

I'm up for playing some time this evening, if I'm online.

11. ToxicArcher

ToxicArcher Bison Rider

I just played this for an hour and the owner decided to "gtg bye" near the end. Raged so hard, awesome game though

Cerbercre likes this.
  12. I'm up for playing this as well.

Mods: BlueLuigi