1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Devs playing zombies.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by flipperz, Feb 3, 2013.

1. flipperz

flipperz Shopkeep Stealer

Was like wtf 3 on at once, the game just started.

zombies.png

This one was half an hour later, 1 dev remained but he left around 10 minutes after screenshot. (Was afk then :I )

zombies2.png

2. rocker2

rocker2 Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Wait - IS THAT CITRICSQUID?????!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: It has just occured to me this might be fake. Server name or no game.

3. flipperz

Press F6 when you're next on kag, removes server, emoticons etc. wanted a good image to remember it by *_*

4. rocker2

I tried looking for them, but I couldn't find them.

5. flipperz

Lol it was ages ago, Only bothered uploading now.
    </br>--- merged: Feb 3, 2013 1:34 AM ---</br>
    Wait rocker, you're a girl!?

6. lavalord

lavalord Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

Whats with the purple trees...

7. flipperz

They're from the texture pack "Rise of the samurai".

8. Kripis

Kripis Drill Rusher

Haha lavalord, what a noob.

9. rocker2

I couldn't find them anywhere; I tried all the servers. And no, I'm not a girl.

10. Kripis

Kripis Drill Rusher

I can't blame him you certainly represent one.

11. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

Pointless threads are pointless.

12. flipperz

Not everything needs a point. hell look at WII, all Hitler was doing was being a child.. german style.

13. ar3k

ar3k Catapult Fodder

No he was mass murdering the jewish population, and the gays bi's and blacks, for a purer population. I have never seen a child do that.

Froghead48, Chaos-Knight and rocker2 like this.
  14. AL3X_j_M

AL3X_j_M Shipwright

It's the rationality of a child. "Pre-conventional" psychology, in that the persons acting only cares about the negative consequences for themselves and the rewards to themselves. It doesn't take account the well being of companions, country, society, strangers, anyone except "number 1".

Stage 1 and 2 of Preconventional - Kohlberg :P.

15. flipperz

exactly :3

16. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Ahh... :heart: Kohlber. :3

17. DeathArrow

DeathArrow Catapult Fodder

This looks like a odd picture did u use some texture pack for lovely PINK Trees nice look man ;)
    Oh and fuzzy how nice young love :P

18. Chaos-Knight

Chaos-Knight Bison Rider

Childishness has nothing to do with that, that's absurd.
    Rationality has little to do with that either, humans are barely capable of that nearly superhuman feat called "rationality" anyway, so the lack of it is not a distinctive feature usable for differentiating between children and adults, let alone for differentiating between mass-murderers and non-mass-murderers.

Hitler was only exceptional as a dictator and mass-murderer in some respects, what distinguished him from other tyrants was mainly the scale and the orgaized industrialization he used for exterminating the Jewish population in what arguably was an "enlightened" first-world country at the time. Otherwise he wasn't so different compared to any other tyrant throughout human history. Other tyrants like Stalin tended to dispose of political enemies (and many who were not) by sending them to slave-camps in Siberia and simply working them to death in mines and in the cold north while chopping wood that was mainly shipped and sold to the British. The unique thing about Hitler certainly wasn't the scale at which he managed to murder people or get them killed indirectly by war and whatnot.Stalin and Mao are in the exact same vicinity depending on what exactly you count as "mass-murdering". If we take deliberately starving people to death, Mao would probably win the prize for the worst murderer who ever lived. If we just count people who were killed in death-camps then Stalin comes out on top of them all.

FuzzyBlueBaron and Ej like this.
  19. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

This is ridiculous. Why the hell are we talking about hitler in a thread about a photo of the devs playing zombie mode?

Villekille707 and Bint like this.
  20. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Because Geti is White and Blonde and Zombies are Hitler. Anyways, everyone else do please get back on topic

Varion, jerloch and Ej like this.