1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Diablo III

Discussion in 'Other games' started by WarrFork, Mar 5, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Jaedong

Jaedong Shopkeep Stealer

Books and Video Games are different things. Bad metaphor.... It's like saying food that smells awful must taste awful too. That's not the case though sometimes. Some of the food may taste really good even though it smells funky.

I'm also done arguing with you. You can write all your hateful opinions about Diablo 3. I'll just unwatch this thread so I don't get anymore annoying ass emails about how much you think the game is terrible.

2. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

Also, books can't be in ''beta'' and can't be updated after. You, you just tried the beta of Diablo III and did not try the complete version. Books still the same, you don't have no complete version, video games and books are really not the same.

3. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

No really they aren't that much of a difference.

Stop being an idiot, it's like saying that food that you nibble and tastes bad will probably also TASTE bad. You don't need to eat the whole fucking thing to know, you can nibble and know. The same way I played some of it, I don't have to play the whole thing to know it's bad.

I mean otherwise please feel free to play every bad game ever to prove it's bad, I mean after all I guess we all should go do that! Because video games are so complex and different that they need they need to be fully 'consumed' to understand it.
    Overall it was shit
    the end fight wasn't even that good, the characters were all gay and transparent.

Yes because books never get updated to fix things that were wrong and move them around.
    You also don't have to watch all of a movie to know it's bad, the same way you don't have to watch snakes in a plane to know it's shit. It's not specific to one media and attempting to differentiate two medias doesn't make a difference here.

4. WarrFork

Another bad exemple. Your food was not complete before you eat them ? Did you tried it a complete version after ? :huh?:
    Fucking no links with Diablo III Beta / Diablo III Release Version.

5. BlueLuigi

You can't be this bad, come on now.
    The food is complete, are you even reading, I said a nibble, not eat a raw chicken and say it's bad and then be served a cooked one.

That said once again, is there much of a difference in D3 beta than D3 release? Not really. Was the D3 release just as disappointing as predicted? Yes.

Are all the things I listed that are objectively bad about it still bad? Yes.

6. WarrFork

..Think what you want, you always stay on your opinion poorly based on Diablo III whitout want to accept anything logic argument people told you. :huh?:

7. BlueLuigi

Oh the ironing.

(All other points have been completely ignored)

8. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

Bleh, you're all being pig-headed.
    I've half a mind to just lock this, and people can start over. Only problem being that we'd just get back to this.
    So here, I'll make all you're problems go away:
    BL: You're a hater, come to terms with that already. It's not an issue per se, but you need to be more self-aware of this fact.
    Everyone else: You suck at all things argument, but that is not an invitation to begin practising here.

Good day.

Jaedong and Noburu like this.
  9. Jaedong

Jaedong Shopkeep Stealer

I was wondering when you would do something about this thread.

10. Kagesha

Kagesha KAG Guard Tester

Been playing non-stop since release, slightly addicted..feel free to add me (Kagesha#6658)

Jaedong and tur1sta like this.
  11. Skilledshot

Skilledshot Shipwright

Monk=best

12. WarrFork

No. Barbarian are the best. Monk looks terrible and not fun to play.

13. Skilledshot

Skilledshot Shipwright

barbarian is op
    </br>--- merged: May 19, 2012 10:36 PM ---</br>
    monks will have the upper hand in pvp

14. Jaedong

Jaedong Shopkeep Stealer

Barbarian is soooo good in nightmare and hell mode.... I got a wizard and just fold in half by Act I in hell mode.

15. Skilledshot

Skilledshot Shipwright

nice
    i cant play d3 atm because my pc is very bad and its like delayed so im still stuck in normal mode and have to wait till a new pc
    </br>--- merged: May 20, 2012 9:22 AM ---</br>
    warrfork u said monks LOOK terrible how do u know they r when u hvnt played them
    its like when i was little i said i hate chicken then i tried it and its awesome

Ej, Contrary, Kagesha and 2 others like this.
  16. Sarmane

Sarmane Go Tau'va yourself San Diego. Donator

can we all just take a moment to reflect upon Coco- lest we forget

17. WarrFork

Not sure I understand what you mean but is it ''How I know they look terrible if I never played them'' ?
    If yes, I already tried the Barbarian, Monk and the Demon Hunter.

18. Spoolooni

Spoolooni Shark Slayer

No amazons.... no sexy muscular chicks... NO GAME FOR ME!!!

19. Zegovia

Zegovia Shark Slayer

Got to play it on a friends computer....

Made myself a monk...

What I did the whole of act 1:
    [​IMG]

BoiiW likes this.
  20. Skilledshot

Skilledshot Shipwright

yhe u dont know how good they r until u fully expirience them mate u cant say monks r bad unless u have tried em all the way to lvl 60
    </br>--- merged: May 23, 2012 8:40 AM ---</br>
    sagra13 u play lol?

Mods: BlueLuigi