1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

DINGHY RETURNS!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by HolyUndine, May 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HolyUndine

HolyUndine Catapult Fodder

Category: KAG Client
    Operating system: All
    Build number: ### 753
    Description: A glitch to get the BUG infested Dinghy into the game.
    Steps to reproduce: If you go to a specific server (Search Dinghy and it should appear) and when you join it modifies the bucket and changes it into a dinghy. It may not sould like a big bug but there was a reason they removed it... there are soo many game breaking bugs and it only cost 10 wood to make 1 dinghy.
    Screenshots/Videos: http://youtu.be/pzKH-Bb5P60

This is a massive bug and needs a update straight away! I'll name whats wrong with it...

1. If you throw it at someone it will instant kill them.
    2. The dinghy can break wall when you throw it. No base is safe anymore!
    3. There is a flying glitch which can be done, if you are holding the dinghy and sit in it while holding it, you will fly into the sky and can scale walls.

It needs to be fixed and the server removed. In my opinion, I would get rid of the dinghy completely from KAG just to be safe.

The server is back up and now has a upgrade with hacked archer fire which can shoot 6 arrows a second and the ability to make sharks at a workbench. MM better ban this server already because i don't know what they might do next... Fly hacks probably :(

P.S. I did not create the mod and am not responsible for it. I do not take any credit or blame I am simply reporting it.

2. genobee

genobee Builder Stabber

To be specific, you have to go to server with Dinghy mod first. After that, all server you're going to will have Dinghy available through Workbench.

Gofio and HolyUndine like this.
  3. xRPEx

xRPEx Shopkeep Stealer

Yeah... sometimes dinghies can defy physics and spaz out, flying really fast and splashing a lot of water, and it kills anything in its path.

4. Jackard

Jackard Base Burner

[​IMG]

What?

e: don't add music to bug reports

5. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Already been reported and fixed in an unreleased build.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.