1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Direly Important Update (Build 349)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MM, Apr 1, 2012.

1. xRPEx

xRPEx Shopkeep Stealer

:shad: WILL SAY SOMETHING ILLEGAL:

:bison:
    MUAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

It will probably be a :shad: :(

2. acridstone

acridstone Horde Gibber

@Geti: What exactly do you mean by: "pink dildo server mods"? Does that mean servers that are clearly unsafe, or what exactly? :shad:

3. Adinxs

Adinxs Bison Rider

:shad:.
    :shad:.
    [​IMG]!
    [​IMG]!
    HAHAHA!

SonnyChoco likes this.
  4. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

acridstone: no, read the thread. Monsteri suggested that if serverside mods were a possibility, people would join server and find themselves getting faceraped with pink dildoes as part of some crass but ultimately harmless mod. As such we'd need to make it clear that a server was modded and that this was a possibility. To even see modded servers you'd likely have to check some box in the browser. :shad:

acridstone likes this.
  5. acridstone

acridstone Horde Gibber

6. Siinthia

Siinthia Ballista Bolt Thrower

:shad:... But in all seriousness I am glad I hadn't had time to play since I missed the gaurds versus the world event. Sounds like some serious shit went down. Hope the problem's resolved! PS. Can't wait for the full zombies update. Also happy april fools, cause it's over in four minutes! :shad::shad:

7. MooTheDevourer

MooTheDevourer Shipwright

I dunno if the game is meant to do this, but before whenever i clicked offscreen my character would keep playing like he was a bot? And when he started doing this I couldn't take back control and i'd have to leave the match, freaked me out something massive. Also, wtf is with the faces on everyone's posts?

8. armymanpwns

armymanpwns Bison Rider

i believe this is an old glitch, happened to me ages ago was funny but i had to leave and rejoin the server to fix it. not quite sure what caused it for me in the first place though.

9. MooTheDevourer

MooTheDevourer Shipwright

Ahh ok cool, freaked out for a second there :P

10. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

Sprites!!! So people can use and see our custom heads! AWESOME!!! I can see people making awesome as stuff for their servers. (My Internet is sooo crap so I didn't mean that physically)

11. Rainbows

Rainbows KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

We should change the thread name to Direly Shadistic Update...

illu, SARGRA13, Neat and 3 others like this.
  12. DeathBomber

DeathBomber Shipwright

the only strangeness is that I see everyones pic as shadington's pic.. including mine , and I can not even logg in , I get a strange error.

13. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

are the greg's staying? becuase i realy love them <3

Bene likes this.
  14. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

That reminds me, you guys can remove the shads I edited into your posts if you want now, I'm not going to bother editing them back. That said, I can't be arsed to remove them. I may have taken the effort to put them in, but I'm too lazy to clean them up. :P

15. PumpkingSlice

PumpkingSlice Base Burner

aha told ya it was the guards oh and tell finedude to put the name of my post back pweez :3 he underestimates me > : D

16. Bene

Bene Free cookies for everyone! ☭ Donator Tester

PumpkingSlice likes this.
  17. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Which post? I'm pretty sure FinDude didn't edit anything. I edited the thread titles as well, I was going to change them back, but I couldn't remember what they were called. So you'll have to tell me the thread's original name and the current one for me to switch it. Anyways, I think Beef was the only other guard who may have edited any posts but I think he only did one.

Also, it wouldn't be fair to warn people for going off topic in any of the threads, yesterday so don't worry about yesterday's posts. Today on the other hand is different. If you want to continue discussing Shad, :shad:, or whatever happened yesterday, try to keep it in this thread or this one: https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/security-breach-hoax.5422/. On the other threads, try to stay on topic again.

Rayne likes this.
  18. PumpkingSlice

PumpkingSlice Base Burner

</br>--- merged: Apr 2, 2012 3:35 PM ---</br>

19. BoiiW

BoiiW Shark Slayer

What are those gregs everyones talking about?