1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Dishonored Walkthroughs, Gameplay and General Knowledge

Discussion in 'Other games' started by -Tj-, Dec 26, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. -Tj-

-Tj- Sicarii Donator
    1. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Simple thread for Walkthroughs, Gameplay and just useful tips for Dishonoured can be posted here by me or anyone else.

And i shall need assistance. I have gotten up to the 4th mission (Ubduct The Royal Physician Sokolov) and i cannot get past the first 2 Pylons at one side of the bridge. (I've only started playing today) If anyone can help post screenshots or video help to get past this, Thank you!

-Tj-!

2. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Hey I got it for Christmas as well. But fortunately I'm not a scrub so I don't need any walkthroughs... :p

I agree that it is relatively difficult even though I'm only playing on hard. Really nice contrast to Bioshock which shares similar gameplay but is ruined by its complete lack of difficulty.

3. -Tj-

-Tj- Sicarii Donator

Lol, if you're implying that im a shrub then you're wrong. Yes the contrast is nice and they have done a great job, and with me playing it on Very Hard its quite difficult to get passed that bridge. (Well, though's Pylons) The complete lack of difficulty is from Bethesda's difficulty sets in Skyrim.

Where have you gotten up to so far?

4. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

SPOILER WARNING etc

I just did the first real mission killing that guy by switching up the poisons. Anyways I'm going to stop reading this thread as to not spoiler myself but I'm having tonnes of fun with this game and I recommend it to everyone.

Also props for going on very hard. I thought about it but decided to stick with hard as I felt that playing super efficiently would be a waste of the game; I some videos of all these cool ways you can kill people and I wanted a little room to dick around.

5. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

I bought it pretty soon after it came out, and it is a massively fun game! I completed it first time round whilst being just a tad too violent, and I ended up with the worst kind of ending. I haven't gotten round to finishing my second playthrough whilst being non-violent, due to all kinds of stuff.

6. -Tj-

-Tj- Sicarii Donator

Sure, its a good game. And what happens IF you kill all the Watch people and overseers? A plague apocolapse?

7. Graver

Graver Haxor

Dishonored is great game...I am help Emily when she falling. :B):

8. One

One I got 99 problems and my name is One Donator Tester

While it was a fun game there was practically no re-playability to me. The idea of playing the game again without violence is just stupid. Considering most of the powers or weapons in the game involve killing guards and tallboys, and I dont like the idea of running around choking people out. I would much rather stabbing then in the face. The story was not very good either. Framed for murder, take revenge. Blagh...

9. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

The more you kill, the harder it is to be stealthy later on; if I just storm through, killing every single person, then characters view in a worse way, and security is more likely to be raised/alert to you.

Mods: BlueLuigi