1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Do you have a life?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Thiel, Dec 15, 2011.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Thiel

Thiel KAG Guard Tester

Title sounds a bit pretty rude, but it's just a way of catching the eye. :D

What i'm basicly curious about is, what is the KAG Community like, when (and if) they're not playing KAG2D or any other game. So, other than hanging out with friends and going to school or working, and a party once or twice a week, which I assume we all do (more or less), what are your hobbies, do you sport, where do you go on vacations, and what for (sport, sightseeing, partying)?

Let mr. Thiel know. :B):

2. Rainbows

Rainbows KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

There is no "life" only afk.

3. Thiel

Thiel KAG Guard Tester

Please Rainbow:
    [​IMG]

4. Hardcore

Hardcore Shipwright

Married and I have a 2 year old.
    Mostly work, animating and occasional gaming.
    No super exciting party life.

5. AJ

AJ Emperor of Mankind Donator

I play football(as in American football) and basket ball.I like Warhammer 40k table top.I dont vacation much.

Oh and lately ive been drowning in homework.

6. Miaow

Miaow The Fanciest Pants always wins Donator Tester

Football (soccer) is my mad passion, but it's not the season here atm :\ and I couldn't be bothered doing something else.

7. Darksteel

Darksteel The see me Boulderin', they hatin'. Donator
    1. Australians United Stand Strong - AUSS - (Invite Only)

When i'm not on Kag or the forums, I'm with my gf, my buddy Mad-Bowsman (I'll use his gamername bcuz hes joining kag soon.) on Sundays- Tuesdays, I'm with my couzins, who are cool. other than that i go to school, and sleep.

8. Miaow

Miaow The Fanciest Pants always wins Donator Tester

I have recently entered school holidays, so I have till the end of January to do whatever. :D

Valkyrie likes this.
  9. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

Married at 18, 19 now :P I go to university Monday, Wednesday, Friday. In my spare time I'm sat here playing computer games or going driving with friends for kicks <3.

sj67 likes this.
  10. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

Playing kag,going to school,cracking some jokes,running behind the bus as daily sport,avoid getting sick by daily heavy rain and get chased by peoples dogs.
    Id be lucky to have 'free' time :O

11. There is no time for life. Just train to be a better gamer.
    8-)

12. czubai

czubai KAG Guard Tester

I hitchhike around Europe, play basketball and work out, both twice a week, play guitar in a theater, am learning to produce music for movies/games and run a restaurant with my Dad. In my free time I game and try to fend off all those crazy females (and Wyeth). Also, Shad loves me. And my Mom is a MILF.

It's all true. I win.

13. IloveElectro

IloveElectro Base Burner

Lol funny tread ! Well.. Im with my girlfriend since 2 years now. I realy like to listen Electronic music ;).I go to school.I want to do 3D modelisation in future.Well I am a artist..I love every games with creativity in it. And im french from Québec city ;) ...Well school most of the time or chill out with my friends...And making some music with Fl studio 9! YEP!

14. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

French Canadians.. If only I could make the joke without it seeming flamey...

15. sj67

sj67 Greg hunter

Yeah, I have no life, as in I spend all my free time on my computer. And I'm only 12. I should probally just kill myself. :P

UnnamedPlayer and xChapx like this.
  16. Marijuana

Marijuana Shipwright

I don't really have a life, I work six days a week and hang out with people usually every other week. I know that I'd be broke if I socialized more though so it's kind of forced. My main hobby would probably be listening to music, and I kind of dabbled with music making but never got beyond just looping beats.

17. lehoon

lehoon King

Jesus... so early. Can I ask you to expand on that?

18. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

What is this "Life" you speak of?

UnnamedPlayer and Inexorable like this.
  19. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

Send me a PM and I'll explain it <3

20. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Married for two and a half years and work mostly weekends at the minute due to a manpower shortage at work. Almost all of my free time is spent helping care for my 3 month old daughter. Anything left over from that (not much) is gaming.

UnnamedPlayer and Valkyrie like this.
Mods: BlueLuigi