1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Does failing in KAG piss you off harder than failing in other games?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ComboBreaker, Jan 7, 2012.

?

Does failing in KAG piss you off harder than failing in other games?

1. Yes!Grr,those stacked teamdoors!/teleporting derpknights!/lucky archers!

53 vote(s)
    62.4%
  2. No,I hate failing in all games equally!

13 vote(s)
    15.3%
  3. Nah,Im usually cool to failing in games,and KAG is no different.

19 vote(s)
    22.4%
  1. ComboBreaker

ComboBreaker Horde Gibber

If you ask me,I'll say yes.

Even dying and losing ubercharge as medic in TF2 doesnt piss me off as hard as getting instagibbed by a lucky bomb when I've just got enough resources to make a makeshift fortress!

2. That is why I love this game- And I usually only get mad when we lose because of derpbuilders on our team.

BlueLuigi likes this.
  3. Bracket

Bracket KAG Guard Tester

Fails in KAG can be higher-stakes than most fails in TF2. Failing in KAG after playing for 4 hours annoys me, but only because I'm not enjoying it as much anymore after so much playing.

4. potatomcwhiskey

potatomcwhiskey Undercover Griefer Donator Tester

Oh god, KAG induces rage on levels beyond anything else. It also induces euphoria and hilarity aswell. I remember chasing two builders underground in a tunnel as a builder with a knight and the whole time we were saying stuff like "We're gonna get you" as they furiously dug and tried to fill the tunnel with stone. as we started getting closer and closer they were making sad face and I was almost dead from laughing. We managed to catch one because I started placing team bridges so they couldn't put down stone to block us. And the other one commited his soul to god seconds before we broke through and murdered him.

Boxpipe, Rayne, Wixmef and 2 others like this.
  5. DarkD4

DarkD4 Shopkeep Stealer

I hate how I become a god archer after 5 minutes of playing then.... BOOM! Headshot to myself and I lose my Epicness...!

6. kiro

kiro Garde KAG Donator Tester

I want to punch bad builders in the face IRL.

One spent 1 hour digging holes and filling them with bridges in front of our base while our troup couldn't advance, we were stuck in front of a tower because there was nobody to build ladders. If I was playing on my own server I'd have banned him for being a complete fool.

Then an ennemy builder dug a tunnel under our base, destroyed our back door, and I killed him. I shouted to our builder FILL THE TUNNEL WITH STONES AND REPAIR THE DOOR, and I went back to the battlefield to fight !

Then he kept filling holes with bridges, someone took the tunnel, took our flag and we lost. I rage quit. F*** 12 years old noobs.

GhostyS, Rayne, Wixmef and 7 others like this.
  7. synthesispandabot

synthesispandabot Bison Rider

I get mad if a fucking knight comes up to my face as me obviously being a archer.
    THEN HE PRESSES 2 LIKE A WHORE AND KILLS ME

8. ComboBreaker

ComboBreaker Horde Gibber

I feel your pain bro.

I think the average energy which common derpknight spends on intensive left-mouse-clicking when he finally gets to us,poor archers,(and he gets by simply jumping from a hill,gliding and falling on our head) could be used to power-up and satisfy electrical needs of a small chinese town for 12 minutes.

Press Space To Win avatar WTF!

9. I prefer pressing 5 when killing my enemies hahaha

Rayne likes this.
  10. Miggles

Miggles Shark Slayer

I don't use emoticons after killing an enemy because that not only distracts me but makes me a huge tool.
    I do use the 'flip off' emoticon quite often. :3

Zappierchris likes this.
  11. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Right now the only thing that really makes me rage is when as a knight, I jab another knight 5+ times and he takes NO DAMAGE and then proceeds to slash me once and kill me.

EDIT: I curse and rage like a drunk sailor at sea IRL when that happens.

Wixmef, BlueLuigi, Knighthart and 2 others like this.
  12. See, I love seeing the 5 face, but I hate when people flip me off- since the 5 face is simple playfulness while flipping off just makes you seem to be a dick.

BlueLuigi and Foxodi like this.
  13. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Maybe its just because Im a disgruntled bastard but I constantly flip the other team off. So much so I wish I could rebind it to 1 to spam it faster and more often.

It makes me mad when people do it back to me though :P

Rayne and potatomcwhiskey like this.
  14. synthesispandabot

synthesispandabot Bison Rider

Think about it, a emoticon made me break one of my keyboards. Remove 2 please.

15. Drok

Drok Shark Slayer

Nope, not at all. Here you have nothing to lose. There is no death penalty (to the character at least), and you are back into the battle in less than 20 seconds. The worst that could happen is to lose a lot of bombs/resources/arrows, but they are just temporary.
    I do get somewhat annoyed at people who press either 2 or 5 after every kill, but I just retribute them back, generally more successfully than them.

In a MMORPG I used to play, there was no death penalty, but you often had to spend between 5 and 15 minutes to go back to the battle (the map was huge). I ranted more because of that game than because of all the other games together. xD

16. Bracket

Bracket KAG Guard Tester

Do you play all your games on the one Unlimited Lives server or do you just not consider a Team Life damage to your character? Lives are life-or-death (unlike in MMORPGs lulz).

17. Hippo

Hippo Shark Slayer

I usually don't get angry, at all, ever..................................................nope, never ever ever never.........

But anyway, it does annoy me when I'm a knight and someone presses 2 after getting a totally cheap kill on me (tele-kight, suddenly pops through one-block-high gap and instakills me, etc), and especially when I get behind enemy lines and I'm in a more restful of the enemy's areas, I kill quite a few archers or builders then a single knight kills me and spams 2 like "O HAI I AM HAPPY BECAUSE YOU JUST SLAUGHTERED DOZENS MY FRIENDS BUT I KILLED ONE OF YOU SO YAY HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE".

Rayne, DarkD4 and BlueLuigi like this.
  18. Foxodi

Foxodi KAG Guard Tester

In a MMORPG I use to play you would lose a piece of your equipment, 10% of your experience and skills. Dieing basically caused a mini depression, and recovering your character would take a week.

Also EVERYONE pressing 2 after they kill you in a 4v1 or whatever other bullshit situation it was. Fuck them.

Rayne, Wixmef and BlueLuigi like this.
  19. This is what makes me rage the most and I'm sure lot's of other people rage because of this to.

Rayne likes this.
  20. brandon_the_rapist

brandon_the_rapist Shipwright

Ugh, yes. So much frustration.

Does anyone want to guess what I do when I get frustrated.