1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Does failing in KAG piss you off harder than failing in other games?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ComboBreaker, Jan 7, 2012.

?

Does failing in KAG piss you off harder than failing in other games?

1. Yes!Grr,those stacked teamdoors!/teleporting derpknights!/lucky archers!

53 vote(s)
    62.4%
  2. No,I hate failing in all games equally!

13 vote(s)
    15.3%
  3. Nah,Im usually cool to failing in games,and KAG is no different.

19 vote(s)
    22.4%
  1. Bracket

Bracket KAG Guard Tester

You press 4

2. Jamburglar

Jamburglar Horde Gibber

I'm a pretty calm gamer, but I will admit that this game has invoked a rage I've never really known I've had for gaming. Dying doesn't really upset me, but when a fucking builder is building some retarded structure that makes absolutely no strategic sense, or when a builder comes over and starts building in his own way on the building I'm working on, I get so pissed.

That and the less experienced players that have been playing for all of 2 days telling me I have no idea what I'm talking about when I give them advice.
    Sometimes they are cool though. Like the other night I told some guy he should never put doors on ground level and he was all "Thanks. This is my first time playing so thanks for the advice."

3. Bandwagonman

Bandwagonman Shopkeep Stealer

Yep, it's why I don't play it anymore.

4. Drok

Drok Shark Slayer

As long as you keep a KD above 1 dying isn't quite a reason to get mad. What I meant with no death penalty is that nothing permanent happens to the character. Actually, you lose absolutely nothing even if the team loses...
    But that doesn't mean of course that I don't expect myself and my team to give our best in battle.

Wow, hopefully I won't ever play it. Getting a lag spike and dying would be a... terrible experience for my hardware (?).
    The problem with the game I mentioned is it was focused in war, so one would die every 15 minutes. Ultimately, you would spend more time running across the map than fighting...

5. Jamburglar

Jamburglar Horde Gibber

If any of you rage over dying in CTF, then you will HATE the permanent death system in Overworld. Although...with permanent death means that people will be more cautious and you will not have random people just charging in because the consequences will be a lot higher.

The same reason you aren't attacked by random people in real life.

BlueLuigi likes this.
  6. Miggles

Miggles Shark Slayer

You are completely backwards. I've never gotten mad enough to actually want to flip someone off because of KAG.
    Using happy face emoticons just makes you look smug and more like a dick, I think.

ComboBreaker, Jamburglar and Neat like this.
  7. Riletyface

Riletyface Horde Gibber

Spamming archers are my fking worst hate. When i am archer, the knights that bomb us.

8. I see what you mean Miggles, but I usually do it because of some awesome kill my teammates got or something. Like one time on that Rapid ctf map with ladders with stone blocks that fall, I shot a guy down right into the place where a teammate just destroyed the ladder. 5 face everywhere, all day, everyday. And I am kind of a smug asshole irl so I guess that is just me haha. And I since I have seen a lot of them more, I have started to rage at griefers, like more when I first started the game- And people who just win because of bugs, and I know it isn't their fault, but I am still mad at them.

9. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Yeah whos to say im not a royal dick IRL as well :D Actually I just find the finger to be hilarious thats all.

10. Wittich

Wittich Shipwright

Trying to single handedly save the flag, from several of the enemy team, who are assaulting the ruins of what was previously our fort, while the rest of my team is at the other end of the map, while repeatedly spawning in the middle of the map as an archer, through a glitched spawn point that no longer exists, while trying to convey the message that our flag is in-danger through team chat and then accidentally falling off a floating island is horribly stressful.

11. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

2 - smug face
    5 - happy face

Going into a 1v5, killing 4 and getting a bullshit kill, usually hit stun bs on last one and guy uses 2, I don't mind 5 as much but both piss me off if you didn't do much for the kill/it wasn't impressive compared to what I just did before.

Other worst for me is being at enemy base through secret path, killing same guy repeatedly as he spawns, him eventually getting a lucky kill and 2/5ing

Neat likes this.
  12. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

What luigi said.

Kill this same guy like 5 times, never done face 2.

He kills me once and I was low on health, he does face 2. YOU DIDN'T DO JACK.

13. Bracket

Bracket KAG Guard Tester

I.... can't really remember what my enemies do when they kill me. I do know I automatically go for 2, 5, 6, a thumbs up, or a check mark when I get a kill.

Back on topic: Playing KAG for a long time tends to irk me because I get bored and get more annoyed at failures. Poor builders make me lecture them irritably. :D

14. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Thumbs up is good when killing a dude who just blasted on your team cause it's almost like an area clear sign, its what I do if I kill people like maverick or overlord

15. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

What's this about lucky archers?
    We're not lucky, just skillful!

DarkD4 likes this.
  16. ComboBreaker

ComboBreaker Horde Gibber

Yeah,yeah that 1 km shot when archer can't see me clearly,and I have 1 hp and standing in non obvious place - was a result of incredible skill ;)

Wonkyth likes this.
  17. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

Nope,try dying in a game with permadeath when you think you just have reached the top of your glory.
    BUT there is this madness that some builders posses.
    [​IMG]
    And yes,its built in the BUILDING PHASE.

18. Asterix

Asterix Shopkeep Stealer

Yes, for sure. Playing shit in kag is the most frustrating thing ever

19. BindNation

BindNation Bison Rider

I only get pissed at this game if someone on my team deliberately destroys team structures and then leaves to the other team, AKA grefiers.

20. synthesispandabot

synthesispandabot Bison Rider

[​IMG]
    LOOK AT IT

Chinizz and ComboBreaker like this.