1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Does not show up

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by DragonShark, May 25, 2015.

1. DragonShark

DragonShark The one post after the other. Donator

2. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

Are you hosting this off your own computer? If so, you'll have to port forward the correct ports for this to work. Otherwise, if it's a dedicated server on say a VPS, you have to make sure you have sv_register set to 1 in your autoconfig.cfg file.

3. DragonShark

I know, I have them all port forwarded. It still doesn't work. I am hosting off my own computer. sv_register is also on 1. I don't know why it doesn't work.

4. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

I've had the same issue in the past, and I can't tell you if you've port forwarded correctly or not but make sure your firewalls are off/allow that ports communication.

5. DragonShark

Let me see if that's the problem.

6. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

I'm surprised this doesn't work because the API recongizes and can connect to your server (I'm not sure if yes, but should be if it didn't throw any error), but players can't connect on it.

7. DragonShark

I am also not sure if I can connect, I will try later if it works again. But it does not show up and within the server browser I am unable to connect.

8. KodzghlyCZ

KodzghlyCZ Catapult Fodder

I have the same problem.

9. Ningamer080

Ningamer080 Horde Gibber

:gear: Port forwarding :
    1. Set port with range "50301 - 50328" (If posible, make it return 50301 port).
    2. Interfaces should be "all interfaces" (or other interface that has outside IP adress).
    3. Hairpinning enabled (Only if other players can't see your server in the server browser).
    4. A gud port name :rekt: .
    5. Save it.

If didn't work anyway :
    Set random settings and watch tutorials in youtube .
    Or
    Buy new router .

This is how i did run my dedicated server. First time i tried to run my server - it took 4 hours to correctly port forward it . Hope this helps :wink: .