1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Donkey Kong Classic (coop)

Discussion in 'Game modes' started by Strathos, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Strathos

Strathos KAG Guard Tester

Not on kag classic, but it shouldn't be a problem on kag scripting version.

2. fiddy

fiddy Bison Rider

I'm not familliar at all with this talk about the new scripting release or what ever its called, i literally have no idea, or i picked up a little from random convos, but what is it really ?

3. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

It's the new premium build where everything has been reworked to allow scripting, AKA the Scripting Build. It's what all the hype has been about.

4. fiddy

fiddy Bison Rider

Yeah actually i figured that much out for myself, but i havent really gotten myself more in to it, but thanks for explaining :)

5. lil4eyes

lil4eyes Bison Rider

Ummmmm, for some reason the Kegs aren't spawning for me. Is there any solutions?

6. Coookie

Coookie Shopkeep Stealer

I would want to know, how to spawn *kegs* transformed into meteors *boulders* with a workshop in random places.
    OR, how to run *.gm files from shops.
    This would explain how the guy which made God Wars has find it.
    Strathos, you won the best brain in the Lotto of Life before you born, you could help me in this quest.
    Thx!