1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Don't show 'Report Abusive Players' in 'New Threads/What's New?'

Discussion in 'Forum, wiki and other THD pages' started by BlueLuigi, Nov 29, 2012.

Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97
  1. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

It's not quite important and gets rather spammy with idiots reporting other idiots, please remove this from showing by default in 'What's New?' ;)

2. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

I sorta like it ...
    But maybe that's just because I'm addicted to everything on the Forum and read every single unread thread every day. :X

Froghead48 and dnmr like this.
  3. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

It can be done fairly easily. All I have to do is uncheck a box and it's done. I'll think it over cause it seems reasonable to do, but I guess I need more reasoning before I feel compelled to do so much work.

4. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Spamcan and such might also want to receive such justice if they haven't already ;)

5. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

It's already so. New threads from Spamcan don't appear in the What's New? section.

6. Jackard

Jackard Base Burner

I miss forum setups like IP.Board where users can select which subforums show up under New Content

7. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

If you want to delete it from what's new section then fix "Watch Forum" function.

Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97