1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Downburst's Recommended Banlist of Ne'er-Do-Wells

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Downburst, May 6, 2012.

1. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Yet another update.

I would love to penalise people on their future actions, please give me a way to do so and I will add all future hackers and griefers to the list.
    Past results are no guarantee of future performance, but it seems to be the best indicator I can get.

2. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

Agreed, I don't agree with a list on principle, but I can't condemn people for using it, with a plethora of hackers, grievers and other fuck wits about even the most well admined server falls victim alot of the time. It'd be cool if the public kick votes carried a bit more weight if you ask me, it'd be nice if there was some system that after a certain amount of public kicks within a certain amount of time will get you banned for a small amount of time, if you go get yourself kicked a couple of times in a certain window you get a longer ban etc etc, that in tandem with the appeals system we already currently have, and the more serious ways we have to dish out the really really long/life bans, might be a fairly solid way of handing out global bans *waits for various flaws in plan...*

3. Downburst

The ultimate goal is to make a server with a whitelist. But I dont think KAG has enough players to have a server like that right now.

4. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

True, currently at euro times your lucky if the few remaining premium CTF servers are half full. Hopefully the new patch is gonna help fix a hell of alot.

5. Downburst

Updated the list again.
    Now version 11
    </br>--- merged: May 23, 2012 12:35 PM ---</br>
    Removed spoolooni on request + another ban.

BlueLuigi likes this.
  6. SpideY

SpideY Hear Me Roar Staff Alumni Donator

BuzzBeastmaster; 90.141.36.151

He was speedhacking on [NMS] server yesterday.

7. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

Might need to post some hard evidence of that, and I'm pretty sure this isn't the right thread, I'm sure he'll be added when you report him elsewhere though ;)

8. SpideY

Downburst : "Also, please post IP addresses of people who've been caught hacking."

And he can trust me ;)

9. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

Fair does mate :)

10. Downburst

updated, 3 5 10 13 14 15 more bans.

Edit: last update 12th of june

Contrary likes this.
  11. beloreftw

beloreftw Catapult Fodder

You can delete NEMESIS server from this, those admins just ban around.

I was in their server just now, and i made the budhist swastika, (its the symbol of peace, for al you non beleivers check this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika), and the PxL members there started shouting in french that im a racist, and a nazi. Suddenly a random guy came in, froze me, didnt ask me why i did it, or let me explain, just froze me and banned. Best admins ever.

Hahaha, even the finnish army uses swastikas still.

Ah well, they are french...

Gofio likes this.
  12. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

Hmmm...

Bammboo, JacKD and Beef like this.
  13. Downburst

I don't use their banlist, they just use my banlist.

PS.
    You should understand that the swastika is considered a Nazi symbol and are considered bad as millions of people were killed in the 2nd world war.
    I know people like being smart-ass with "it's a peace symbol" and stuff, but 99.99% of the citizens of Aalsmeer will know that a Swastika is considered a Nazi symbol. You might want to show some respect to all Dutch people who've died cause of the nazi regime.

JacKD and Contrary like this.
  14. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

You wasted their resources, I would've kicked you too.
    Or at least warn.

JacKD and AnRK like this.
  15. Beelzebub

Beelzebub Ballista Bolt Thrower

"Hey guys, I made an offensive symbol and got kicked; the admin's a jerk and clearly the one at fault!"

JacKD and AnRK like this.
  16. SpideY

You were trolling, i was the random guy who banned you and i dont regret it. And like you said, there are plenty of servers.

Dont bullshit me about swastika symbols dude.

JacKD, Beelzebub and AnRK like this.
  17. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Only retards associate things with symbols and then get mad about it. Millions have been killed by men of the cloth represent lying catholicism you don't see people running around crying about crosses. Sick and tired of this Walsh nazi cry crap.

I hope people aren't on the list for trivial things like that, cause with every update overwriting the damn list it's looking ever more appealing to download one

18. SpideY

He isnt on this list BlueLuigi. He was banned temporary for trolling during this evening.

Beef, BlueLuigi and Downburst like this.
  19. JacKD

JacKD Ballista Bolt Thrower

I don't think the issue is with a particular symbol that's nazi related. I for one don't like people using resources building crosses. In general, the problem is about people wasting resources that could be use somewhere else helping the team, and about people wasting those resources in particularly to disturb other people in some way. Swastikas, crosses, cocks all that shit should be considered a ban reason.
    Except smilies. I'm pro smilies. They make you happy.

20. Downburst

Updated the list 20 minutes ago as a bonus. +2 bans
    Now 83 repeated griefers or Speedhackers I have an IP of. :)

PS. The swastika discussion has nothing to do with this list, just with the NMS server.

SpideY likes this.