1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Drills and saws should not be destroyed by slashes

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by PUNK123, May 31, 2016.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

Yea it isnt like the two items i am talking about are individually different from the other items available at the builder shop(*cough* Stone *Cough* Stone*). With that said though, if there were a way to fix sawpits other than this way then im all ears. I really dont see why drills need to take damage all though from slashes/jabs. If you were really a destructive jihad you could just smash it and the problem would be solved.

2. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

+1 to making drill not destroyable. It's dumb af.

+1 to increasing saws health (but not to making it invincible to slashes, that's dumb).

3. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

I think drills should not take damage from slashes when it is in a builder's hand, but on the floor i think it should be fair game.

4. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

They take damage when in a builder's hand!? I never knew that but that's fuckin dumb! That's probably been the whole cause of every drill that i've accidentally broken EVER. While I feel like the drills should be invincible to slashes in general, they CERTAINLY should be invincible when in a builders hand!

PUNK123 likes this.
  5. Fuzzle

Fuzzle Grand Grumbler

It'd be inconsistent AF if it can't be hit when held.
    Also, remember: Teammates can't hit it when held.

6. DatNobby

DatNobby Haxor

kag is not a consistent game in any form whatsoever
    stop acting like it is

Blue_Tiger and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
Mods: Rainbows