1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Dwatring's 10v10 Lounge

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by dwatring, Jul 19, 2011.

Mods: jackitch
  1. Eggnogg

Eggnogg Guest

Well, once you build something, it doesn't belong to you anymore, it belongs to the team. And if that bridge was helping the team, then that's definitely griefing.

Also, it sounds a bit nonsensical, you saying your 'brother' was playing, and he destroyed his 'own' structure. Sounds like bull to me.

2. dwatring

dwatring KAG Guard Tester

I would agree with Eggnogg on this one. And, they're many other servers for your brother to play on.

3. Nutt3rz

Nutt3rz Guest

I wasn't there, but I'm quite defensive of my brother, especially when he's unfairly treated. In this case, I think he was, as he was banned for something that several members of his team were doing, to structures he'd built.

4. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

Look we can't agree that your brother was playing however we can't disagree, along with unfairly treated? You ask for your brother to be unbanned for smashing his own structures up... I can't see a way out of the fifty foot hole you just dug yourself.

5. dwatring

What was the account name in which he was playing on?

6. Nutt3rz

Nutt3rz Guest

Draco.

7. Catakus

Catakus KAG Guard Tester

If that is who I think it is, I was the one that kicked him for collapsing the base on our own team. However, I only did a kick (1 hour ban).
    Also, dwat, not sure if you fixed it, but as of last night, archers didn't spawn with any arrows.

8. Rainbows

Rainbows KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Got a spare admin position? :3

9. Catakus

Catakus KAG Guard Tester

Rainbows would make a good admin on there. Also, we need more gold admins for GOD WARS! F*** YEAH GOD WARS!
    (for those that weren't there, dwat and I were abusing the shit out of map editor against each other and their teams, raining bedrock eveywhere and trapping people in cages of bedrock. It was fun, but we need more editors).

10. dwatring

Archers are OP build 123+, so I removed arrow spawn from them. I also added an ordinary 20 stone to go with the 50 wood builders spawn with, and gave them 250 of every material in build mode.

11. Catakus

Catakus KAG Guard Tester

Forgot to mention it when we were godmoding, but I think you have the whole "balance spawn time based on team size" formula backwards. During a 3v5 round (that started godwars), I was getting 12 second spawn times while on the 3 player side, which changed to 15 when another player left on our team, while the 5 player side was getting like 4 seconds.

Yeah, but they should at least get like, 5 arrows at the start. If all your defenses are down and they've got your flag, you don't have time to chop down a tree before giving chase.

12. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

That doesn't really nerf archers in a good way. If the archer can easily access arrows, he's basically as good as he is on default. If he can't, he's useless. Archers are most powerful when they can access arrows and least powerful when they cannot. Why weaken him at his weakest? It's him at his most powerful that's the issue, if there is any. A lot of the time you need arrows to ladder yourself up to trees.

*Note: I use the masculine as a gender non-specific term. The Archer is probably a woman.

Also, workers have always been the most overpowered class by miles.

13. dwatring

Alright. I'll give them 10 arrows.

I'll also fix up map generation. Bit too much gold.

And I fixed the spawn issue. It's now a 10 second wave timer.

14. Fellere825

Fellere825 KAG Guard Tester

how you get past the gender specifics? call em a manlady

15. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

Nope. He's MM. He has got hair like him.

16. t0rchic

t0rchic Drill Rusher

Thanks, now every time I play archer I'll think I'm controlling an MM voodoo doll and try too hard not to get hit because the pain will interrupt his work.

17. dwatring

Awkward. Anyway, I updated the server. Come on and play. ^_^

18. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

finaly :D i waited for your server to come on! huwee!

19. dwatring

Servers now running on build 130 with two main maps. One hill, and one hole, both generation. The massive gold amounts should be fixed, and should only occur on rare occasions, as they're generated.

20. rogoku

rogoku Shipwright

I was banned? Name, rogoku. Why?

Mods: jackitch